Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Programming Forum?

I think we should have a Programming forum since buzz does C++ and OGL programming VTMs i think this topic deserves a forum

We could have C/C++, Direct X, OpenGL programming forums.
    visit my site:artellectual.com

ive noticed this topic has been asked more and more often, cmon Buzz and admins/mod . Go for it! We defently need one!
    - RiviEr

Be Patient guys i am sure something will be worked out. Buzz has a lot to do i mean a lot.
    JapanGaku - Blog about Japan, J-Drama, and the Japanese Language
    BuddyLindsey.com - My Development Blog

yes, but it would be nice to have programing fourms. but, with the new c++ vtm's and all, i agree that he has alot to do alreay, anyway, its his time that made this site. im not trying to be a hypocryte, but the time that he put into this site is quite a sacrifice and more than (i may be speaking for more than me) i deserve.

i'd love to have a programming forum but still keep the webdesign forum. That would be a good mix.

Don't forget about VB! For programming game hobbiest like me where C++ and DX take to long VB is a good solution. I don't plan on programming the next UT2006 and DirectX is so much easier to work with in VB. (and yes I have done it in C++ too)
    If people can sue McDonalds for being fat, can bad modellers sue Discreet?

Yeah this has been asked or A LOT of times... I maybe heard something about it here or there, but I can't say for sure. Hang in there
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be

hell ya we need programming forum too :/ why the prejudice against us script kiddies :P Please ..

I agree. I do enjoy my time reading and posting here. I definately love the VTM's. I think the next logical step to having C++ tutorials would be a dedicated area to talk about them

You can find programming & C++ people in the game engine forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast