Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Maybe i won't I can't find a Region 1 version and i don't have a Region free dvd player. I guess i will just have to hope it comes out here like Father Ted did.

Originally posted by atti
    on that site is a script too?
    If you mean is my quote from a script on the Spaced Out site? then no its just from my memory of watching it.

yeah, I was talking about that part. so it seems there's no script of the show on the net?

No but then that would ruin the series for you if you read the script.

no, I want to read it after I watched it, to see the parts where I didn't understand what they said.

Spaced was absolubtly fantastic, prolly one of the best comedy programs to be on TV in recent years, only Little Britain has equaled it IMHO. I used to look forward to the next episode each week.

I only wish Channel 4 would repeat it, its been quite a few years since it was on now.
    Neil

Your spell-checker is not as effective as think.

I doubt it will be repeated with all that money to be reaped from DVDs. Shame since Spaced was brilliant imo. Great film references and... and... GAME references!

ive been dying to get the season 1 & 2 on dvd since its been out, never into spaced when it first came out but now i cant get enough of it! the fight scenes are the best with the imaginary weapons

Yeah I have been hoping that after the success of Shaun of the Dead that Spaced may get a region 1 DVD release. My girlfriend has had to make do with watching it on my computer on my region 1 drive which isnt quite the same experience as with a tv (but better than nothing)

An awesome show in my mind!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12