Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hows this so far?

Need comments and advice! dont know what to do with this site lol hows it look? ionno anythin! tell me you hate it!
    http://www.conceptionism.com/conceptionism/index.php

it looks good, but not sure if your gonna put some thing in the gaps or not, I dont like the font though dont think it works well with the site

which fonts?

and which gaps?

what kinda fonts do you suggest?

either get rid of the "your ip" thing or make it only text. it is pointelss to even have it there. sorry. looks good otherwise.

haha, i wonder why some other sites log peoples ip...i just put it on so i can look cool, but i guess i failed haha. Maybe i should just put time? or just nothing at all? and fill it? lol

the website lookes very nice. One of the main thing that i would change would be the background color of the Screenname and Password box. Maybe make it sortof grayish or blueish, aslong as it isn't completly white.
    but except that it's good. Put some content up and then i'll let you know what i think of the whole site.

Seems to be very graphic heavy even on Broadband.. It will take sometime for 56.6k users.. maybe an alternative page?

The design and graphics themselves are good though

Too Heavy

Your graphics is great, but even with my 512kb connection it took long time to load. If I just were browsing through sites, I would have canceled. You need a good content, otherwise most people loose interest.

review

Nice site design is well thought out and very slick... Can't wait till you have all your work in it...
    Brand-R
    Rogue Artist

like the design. don't like the "ip loging" device you have up there. perhaps put, as you suggested, the time or date.

i agree with the login colors (make it slightly a shade blue or grey) so it doesn't "glare" at you. also, the font could be something like a standard: arial, verdana, hans-helvetica, etc. something simple, or try going with the font you chose for your title or something that is similar so that it "connects" to the rest of the site.
    - Rik

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast