Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    WOW!! Incredible work!!!

The only weird thing I see is that there is not much of a gap at the bottom of the doors for drafts. They look more like walls than doors to me. Sorry for being picky!!

- bspate -

great job i really like it but make the city better and u got a real winner!
    Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we are stoned
    Immaculate.

I've been out of the scene for a good long time now, but recently I've decided to come back and see what it's like - and more and more people are producing these excellent photorealistic renders.

Oh, and if it's any consolation, I kinda liked the reflective ceiling of the original. Why not have a shiny ceiling?

Man,
    Thats looks very nice. You could almost rent the place out, LOL
    (¯`°¤._3Ð åftër§}{øçk_.¤°`¯)

well , as far as I remember, I've never seen anything like this .
    I couldn't believe using max afford you to have such a result , what an incredible lesson ....
    Are you a professional , how long did it took you to render such a picture ...and to make it ?
    I'm very interested in your work ...this is exactly what I'm deaming of for my scenes ...

Congratulations

tanguy

Hey, thats some great work, not terribly hard modelling, being a modern appartment, but thats a great job with materials and rendering, truely excellent. My art director and myself tip our hats to you, and hope you keep up the hard work.

goodluck,
    *Managing Director - BlackSmithStudios
    *Technical Director - Cinruby
    *Certified Instructor - Alias|WaveFront

www.blacksmithstudios.net
    www.cinruby.com

awesome work! im not gonna repeat what the other ppl said a/b the tv, instead im gonna suggest you to crank the self-illumination up on the tv display's texture, i think that would fix the problem. i would also try adding some fuzziness to the image in ps.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234