Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Living Room Interior (fixed Links)

Hey guys, this is my last work....

Done with Max 6 and rendered in Vray. No postproduction

Last edited by nico3d; 09-30-2004 at 02:33 PM.

if you guys expierence problems to see the images....try reloading again and again....I'm using a free hosting service for the first time...and it's seems it is a bit shitty...

you should see 6 images....

Yep I see 6 images..
    6 awesome images

Thats incredible, great work.

Originally posted by nico3d
    if you guys expierence problems to see the images....try reloading again and again....I'm using a free hosting service for the first time...and it's seems it is a bit shitty...

you should see 6 images....
    You're right abou that Tried numerous times and they're still not loading for me.

I've tried several times but nothing...gonna try again later Cause i'd love to see your images!
    "The labours of men of genius, however erroneously directed, scarcely ever fail in ultimately turning to the solid advantage of mankind"
    -- Mary Shelley

this is really awesome work !!! very nice! I really like it but i´ve seen two things I don´t really like:
    The background images (the city) are not in a very high resolution or? I think the good be a bit better! and honestly the tv ist not as good as the other stuff in the room. Looks like a bit out of place!

Soo maybe I helped you to improve even more your awesome images!!!
    Great!
    greetz
    DerKyro
    Please support 3D Buzz by visiting the Sponsors.

well i can see them, and i like what i see

my only real issue is with the environment outside - it's a little disturbing the way some of the buildings appear to lean because their perspective is different to that of your window mullions - which look like they lean the opposite way.

also, what's causing the enormous weird shadow across the city out the window in the second image?

----what's causing the enormous weird shadow across the city out the window in the second image?

It looks like a hill to me??? Good work

What is the ceiling supposed be made of, just curious it looks a little shiny
    Last edited by Head Hunter; 09-30-2004 at 12:36 PM.
    BigOrSmallKillThemAll

Yup. looks great, but the background image lets it down.

With 3 point perspective, the verticals of the buildings should run in line with the frames of the windows. You just wont find 2 3rd perspective points! Up, is up! Looks like the image was taken as an aerial looking down. And, I have to say, the quality of the image isnt very good, not clear enough, or contrasting enough either.

Neil

Your spell-checker is not as effective as think.

Unhappy

I don't see anything. Have you ever tryed http://www.photobucket.com/ its a free image hosting service. I've used it for several months now without a hitch.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast