View Poll Results: Vote for who you think is better (in every way)!

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Britney Spears

39 41.05%
  • Shakira

56 58.95%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    shakira is just plain hot.... anywho, i had to revitalize this thread

BRITNEY
    Forever always seems
    to be around when things begin
    but forever never seems
    to be around when things end...

I like shakira more

I like shakira more, Britney's voice sounds like mouth with a stocked dick, besides shakira's tits looks more real.

i'm pretty shure LiveFlash had no intension of starting anything up with this thread, he was just wanting to know what other people thought. I personaly think that if a post has absolutly nothing to do about 3d, 2d, computers, or about yourself, than it has no place on this web site. There are plenty of other discusion groups that anything and everything is accepted. I'm not trying to step on anyones toes but i think that this thread was pussing it a little. Unfortunatly (spelling???) there maturity level of some of the people that post at 3dbuzz is a little lacking. For example, if you read the thread all the way through you'll see it gets pretty seious and inbetween those posts you have people sayin, dude britney is the hottest person in the world or i want to see them box each other. How are posts like that in anyway constructive? This thread started out ok with people compairing the music but then imaturity kicked in and stuff like that is where i think buzz was saying that this forum is not supose to be a playground. LiveFlash just don't worry about it, yes this thread could have gone either way, and yes people said some things that they shouldn't have but it wasn't a personal attack. Just don't worry about it

Definatly Shakira! Wow!! Nice ASS!
    'She was frightened to death by FEAR'

Somewhere in the State of Misery A.K.A. Missouri

Red face bs threads

are started to raise post counts and it's amazing how many people reply to them to raise post counts... nuff said.

DAMN! why the hell do people have to get a pissy over a thread like this?!?! if im not mistaken, then this IS an "OPEN HOUSE". this is a LOUNGE!!! "This is a room for general discussion on any topic that you desire." this is not merely to raise post counts. and besides, whats the point of having a forum if nobody's supposed to post?!?! if you want constructive posts, go into one of the other parts of the forum that deals with specific topics. this is just a place to chat. i see no one replying with "lol" or any other nonsense.

like people have said. if you dont want to read the post, DONT GO INTO IT!

Originally posted by einhan
    DAMN! why the hell do people have to get a pissy over a thread like this?!?! if im not mistaken, then this IS an "OPEN HOUSE". this is a LOUNGE!!! "This is a room for general discussion on any topic that you desire." this is not merely to raise post counts. and besides, whats the point of having a forum if nobody's supposed to post?!?! if you want constructive posts, go into one of the other parts of the forum that deals with specific topics. this is just a place to chat. i see no one replying with "lol" or any other nonsense.

like people have said. if you dont want to read the post, DONT GO INTO IT!
    EXACTLY!

Anyway this is a tough one...but I think I got to go with Britney.
    And I gotta say even though I am more of a Brunette kinda guy Shakira looks much hotter now that she has blonde hair.

-Nic

Being a connoiseur of the ladies....i would have to say.............I ain't fussy, any would do. Tho' shakira does sound like a goat!

Posts like this r about a bit of fun, so smile

For one, as a moderator, it is my job to check the threads even if I would rather not go into those specific threads.

and two, fun getting to know everyone threads are fine, and like I said already, is part of the great personality of this site...but, silly chatty empty posts/threads are not only annoying for those that are trying to find the "good" threads but are also not fair to some of the more "mature" members.

I've said it before, but here we go again...on forums where the post count has no effect on anything (like shipping priority) it's not as much a problem...on those sites the members will just flame you for making stupid post, but on a site where the post count is pretty important to the shipping priority having chatty/lol/spammy/empty post is not fair to those mature members that don't take advantage of those types of post.

As soon as BuZZ has his new system in place it will be much easier and people that spam/lol post will automaticly get post count deleted so they will learn pretty fast

einhan/nix21 if you guys need further explanation PM me and I will explain it to you personally
    .LUSF.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast