Rocket Powered Chair?

Yea, i was bored, so i started a rocket powered office chair in XSI EXP 3.0. no rockets yet, just the chair, but, tell me what ya think of it as a start. No texture yet btw, no scene, just a little model ^^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	default.1.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	32683  
    Please Visit our Friends at: 3D-Palace | Pixel Academy | CG Networks | MELScripting.com | Inferno3d | Ed Harriss
    � Always read the FAQs! Lounge FAQ | Main FAQ | Demondo's Revised FAQ | 3DSMax FAQ | Houdini Apprentice FAQ
    � Need a star? Be active! Read threads, post, make polls, and participate. I garuntee it's more rewarding when you try! More info here.
    � Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP
    Help support the future of 3dbuzz by becoming a MEMBER SPONSOR. Thank you to our current member sponsors!

How about posting some wireframes of the model and better lighting. Rightnow It is really hard to see.

That's gonna be a hard chair to sit in! You may want to make the seat part a bit deeper, and not with such an angle... you'd slide right out!

Yeh I was just thinking that to!

Xmas mod - Bringing Christmas to Half Life
    ----------------------------------------------
    Its a Beast Half Life Mapping *NEW* Now with 3D Max tutorials
    My Showcase Page
    My Photography

Thank you for the feedback guys. Though it looks like it, its not that slanted, but i'm working on it. I got the rockets added though you can't see them in this shot. I'm working on the particles system for them after I get textures done. Please keep up the feedback, I really appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wire.1.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	32807  
    Please Visit our Friends at: 3D-Palace | Pixel Academy | CG Networks | MELScripting.com | Inferno3d | Ed Harriss
    � Always read the FAQs! Lounge FAQ | Main FAQ | Demondo's Revised FAQ | 3DSMax FAQ | Houdini Apprentice FAQ
    � Need a star? Be active! Read threads, post, make polls, and participate. I garuntee it's more rewarding when you try! More info here.
    � Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP
    Help support the future of 3dbuzz by becoming a MEMBER SPONSOR. Thank you to our current member sponsors!