#WebDev on IRC now open

Hello all,

I've started a new channel on the IRC called #WebDev. It's a place where you can go into to ask specific questions about web development that might get lost in the main #3DBuzz room.

All topics are open, from the graphical side of webpages to backend programming. Please come in and share your experience or ask your questions.

If you believe that you are good enough to be given some higher access on the channel please either msg me (JD) on the channel or PM me here so we can chat. We will be needing some more ops on the channel soon, if it takes off.

Thanks a bunch, and see you there!

Have a question about Maya or Web Dev? I'll try my best to give you a hand. PM for my email, or reach me on Skype or AIM as Johnska7.

Did this post help you at all? Please feel free add to my reputation . Positive Feedback makes me happy!

Tutorial Writer | Adjunct Professor of Advanced 3d Modeling and Animation

kool ive joined just this second ill be happy to offer help as a op
    if any needs anyhelp with photoshop flash or dreamweaver then #PDF is the place to go quite a few people hang around in there as well as me and JD join both

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

what irc server is this threw? i am usually on gamesurge.net but there is no 3dbuzz channel

irc.3dbuzz.com

Have a question about Maya or Web Dev? I'll try my best to give you a hand. PM for my email, or reach me on Skype or AIM as Johnska7.

Did this post help you at all? Please feel free add to my reputation . Positive Feedback makes me happy!

Tutorial Writer | Adjunct Professor of Advanced 3d Modeling and Animation

address doesn't work for me. mind putting in a link?

EDIT: never mind, understand now why it doesn't work.
    Last edited by hrjansen; 10-04-2004 at 11:26 AM.
    - Rik

i got on so now i got 2 scripts, one for each server but hopefully it will be worth it

talk to ya in irc

You can join additional servers on the one client by typing /server -m irc.3dbuzz.com