Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To Jason and Zak

Hey, it is nice to see you guys back on the forums a little more often. Your presense alone in this place is greatly appreciated, and the effort you guys, as well as Logan, put into these VTMs to start having new content released on almost a daily basis is appreciated even more. Just like to give you my thanks on the forum, as it is almost impossible for me to get a hold of you folks by phone. Plus, I am sure many other members here would like to share my sentiments as well. Take care, take it easy, and keep up the good work. Hope to see you guys again soon.

EDIT: Can't forget to thank Angela for being the right hand gal of 3D Buzz... Your appreciaton in helping keep buzz sane is dualy noted...

Couldn't have said it better Great to have you guys back!

Re: To Jason and Zak

Originally posted by enygma
    Hey, it is nice to see you guys back on the forums a little more often. Your presense alone in this place is greatly appreciated, and the effort you guys, as well as Logan, put into these VTMs to start having new content released on almost a daily basis is appreciated even more. Just like to give you my thanks on the forum, as it is almost impossible for me to get a hold of you folks by phone. Plus, I am sure many other members here would like to share my sentiments as well. Take care, take it easy, and keep up the good work. Hope to see you guys again soon.

EDIT: Can't forget to thank Angela for being the right hand gal of 3D Buzz... Your appreciaton in helping keep buzz sane is dualy noted...
    I couldn't have said it better myself ^^

Thanks guys!
    Please Visit our Friends at: 3D-Palace | Pixel Academy | CG Networks | MELScripting.com | Inferno3d | Ed Harriss
    � Always read the FAQs! Lounge FAQ | Main FAQ | Demondo's Revised FAQ | 3DSMax FAQ | Houdini Apprentice FAQ
    � Need a star? Be active! Read threads, post, make polls, and participate. I garuntee it's more rewarding when you try! More info here.
    � Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP
    Help support the future of 3dbuzz by becoming a MEMBER SPONSOR. Thank you to our current member sponsors!

Dont have anything more to add but just a huge thankyou! And whenever you guys are feeling unappreciated or feeling like what you're doing isnt valued, find this thread!
    What you guys do means so much to so many people! It's amazing the work you guys do for this site, and the people you've changed because of this site is reason enough to keep going! Keep up the great work!

Cheers
    "The labours of men of genius, however erroneously directed, scarcely ever fail in ultimately turning to the solid advantage of mankind"
    -- Mary Shelley

Hi enygma!

Sorry about that...we've been turning the phone off a lot with all of the crazy VTM recording going on lately. We missed a call from Jay as well.

How's the baby doing? You need to send some pictures soon, also...you left one of your shirts at the house. I wasn't sure if I should burn it, send it back, recycle it or what. Maybe you left it on purpose as a reminder to turn the phones on after recording.

Oh... I'm still looking for Demondo's stuff he left as well, but don't worry, if I can't find it, you will as soon as you come back.

Anyways, Hi from the Buzz family.
    Angela Busby
    Email: angela@3dbuzz.com
    PM (Private Message): Angela
    Need help with store orders, please PM me!

You can see pics of me and the family here:

http://enygma.neogenik.net/antonio

Never realized I forgot a shirt up there. I guess this means to try and keep calling and maybe catch a split second that you guys may not be recording VTMs...

The baby is doing fine. It is fast asleep right now, and hopefully for the rest of the night. He's growing quickly. Quite the big boy. Well see how things go in the future. He'll be 2 months old on the 8th.

Its great that the buzz moderators and administrators still have time to mingle with the members!

Great Site!

Don't bother looking for my stuff Angela. I bought a new pair of earphones, and got a USB 2.0 Type A to Type B Mini (5 point) cable on my own.

Re: To Jason and Zak

Originally posted by enygma

Absolutely but lets not forget joel!

Yeah it's really cool to see the crew making posts again. Before, we had like one post from BuZZ or Zak in 3 months, now we get to hear from them everyday. You guys are the best! I've been spamming 3dbuzz everywhere I go now I even bought that paper you can iron onto tshirts, to print out "They're back" and iron it on my 3dbuzz tshirt

Just to let people know
    Technical Artist at LuGus Studios
    www.lugus-studios.be

nielsVaes.be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast