Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    And I was so looking foward to getting my star. lol

at least a lot of stickys will be gone...

Amphibian Ice Alien WIP (put on hold)

I'll kindof miss the star threads... how could anyone not miss a million threads with almost identicaly mispelled content.

"how do u get a star?" etc...
    I like to fall down, it gives me the rewarding feeling of standing back up again....

GET A free Mac Mini Don't forget to read everything they send you and to sign up for one of the offers in order to complete your memberships.

Oh, there will still be star threads. Remember, they aren't going away.

However, those of you who currently have Stars will keep them so that… well, I shouldn't spoil everything and once.
    <NelsonLaQuet1> isnt denmar rambow and sunshine happy land?

hi all
    just a friendly reminder that we [in particular 'me' ] are keeping an eye on all of these 'type' of threads, so please try to keep things from becoming a 'free-for-all' / spam-fest etc i'm sure you get the point... [if any of you have any specific concerns, feel free to contact me directly, either via pm or email]
    many thanks
    monsieurblack
    Moderator | Law Enforcer | SuperHero | Spam Filter

Ian Blackford
    Creative Designer | Head of Design
    Pointer™ Design

it is not a bad idea to have the star system, it told me who that i inform about the videos are inactive here... lol... i have actually sent people here with a specific item they need, and they tell me they can't because they almost never come here... i personally found the star hard to keep because i am working on a mod full time, but if i have time, i will go ahead and help write tutorials.

i liked the star system. ai also like peanut butter dfx.

Originally posted by dandel1984
    it is not a bad idea to have the star system, it told me who that i inform about the videos are inactive here... lol... i have actually sent people here with a specific item they need, and they tell me they can't because they almost never come here... i personally found the star hard to keep because i am working on a mod full time, but if i have time, i will go ahead and help write tutorials.
    umm, i remember the time i joined, and i thought that the star system was the dumbest thing i have ever herd of, i almost left, but i am shure glad i stayed, and if it wasent for the star system,i wold have never even seen the fourms. but looking back(10 days) i think im glad for it. but that dosent chnage th fact, that people still left 'cuz of it. so its good and bad.

I just got my star today too bad they just got rid of it

Originally posted by Mack551
    I just got my star today too bad they just got rid of it
    but all of us people that have stars get somthing, and kep it by are name, so that in years to come we will be known as people that had stars. i think thats pretty cool(but a little selfish)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast