Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How do you vote?

I clicked on the link but I don't know how to vote!

Text is quite heard to read... not sure if it is because it is small or resized... looking from a 1024x768 prespective...

thanks for all the replys people sorry its taken so long for me to post

WilliamDecker
    I here what you are saying but from talking to my target market (night clubs and people in the entertainment industry) this seems to be the kind of thing that they want to see - but not always what they want for their web sites but if you look through my portfolio you should find examples of easy to navigate web sites.
    And I can think of lots of examples of good web sites done in flash

Cimadragon
    your right I do need to do a html version but I have been so busy/lazy but this is what I have done so far let me know what you think (not much there yet) http://www.dpidesignstudio.com/corp_index.htm

hrjansen
    Thanks for pointing that out

Deekster
    Its not a vote thing - I just want people to give me some feed back and let me know what they think of my work

yaustar
    once again I have just been too lazy I need to make a bigger version

Other than that thank you for all your comments and I look forward to reading you replies

I saw a little thing.. when i click on youre logo(dpi) i noticed that there is a little color change, i dont know if it is on purpose or its a mistake?. i also agree with the font, it looks as if the text was shrinked. maybe you should add more space between the characters. But i read youve made also a html site.

yea, you're good

aw thanks

excellent work first off.
    but I suppose we are here to crit.
    Not sure if it's jusy my machine(and it prob'ly is) but maybe speed up the Frames per second?

But other than that it's very sweet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123