Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    something i've noticed and understand why it's quick, is the intro when you say that the site is loading and that you'll be brought to the main page. i find that you're not able to read the whole thing, i know you should be able to get the idea if you're able to read the first couple lines, but if you're intending on giving a bunch of information on that short time span that you can view it, you aren't able to read it all.

just a thought.
    - Rik

cool site. Im currently working on a site, and i was wondering how u got the image to to fade/scroll in. thats a great transition and id like to learn how to do something like that.

It's really nice, and although the animations are really nice, they take a little to long.

Thumbs up

Nicely done I like the visual look and feel of your site it shows how you can vary your work when looking at your portfolio it is much different than your personal site that is really cool. The use of the 3D O-ring rollover is cool, but the type is a little hard to read. Other than that nice job.
    Brand-R
    Rogue Artist

Nice work...

Well I guess you came here for opinons on the site, and with all the good feedback above (which is well deserved) I'll give you a couple of pieces of information about the site to help you grow

Ring rollovers are cool in theory, but make the site a pain to navigate...it's hard to see what to do next after everything loads...one of my greatest piece of information I like to give to people that love their flash is stop making websites a pain to learn how to navigate

Sometimes when people try to demonstrate what they can do they tend to lose their audience. Keep it simple is a great design tip that'll never fade...when you overcomplicate things people get frustrated, and potential clients when they're having a hard time browsing your site they just imagine their own would be done the same way by yourself.

There are very very very few examples that I can think of which will take advantage of a full flash website. Some people tend to do things just because they can (anyone remember the Geocities/Angelfire sites of past filled with mini music, green text and for the ones that learned a bit "frames"...same thing is happening nowadays with Flash...).

There is no doubt that you're a capible person, but focus more on design elements rather then presentation

If i would offer you just a tad of advise i would say do an html version of the site and make it an option. Some people just HATE flash. I personanly think its cool for some stuff but a whole site breaks alot of rules of web design. One navigation is going to be hard for newer web users. Two pages are very hard to book mark and you end up just getting the home page or something similar. Last but not least sometimes less really is more. A user just wanting to go to your site and dig around is going to be waisting alot of time waiting for animation when they want to be reading or looking at items.

As i said flash is fine just give people an option. As for the site itself its awesome. Very good use of different animation and the whole site seems to create itself right in front of your eyes which is really fun for someone who likes that sort of thing and can apreciate the work that goes into it.

I'm so jealous, your site is impressive, the only thing is its a little dificult to read as the text is so small.

Originally posted by Sherdy
    I'm so jealous, your site is impressive, the only thing is its a little dificult to read as the text is so small.
    i agree with Sherdy, and a few more notes to think about:

1. your featured product line: underneath, you have 3 main boxes. two of which are half the width as the bottom one. if oyu look closely, those two smaller boxes are quite the same. the bottom of each one has a different width apart from the bottom larger one.

2. um... i'd comment further but i have to continue working... so perhaps later...

Great Work though! Keep working on the minor adjustments and you're all set!
    - Rik

Wow! Looking very good... Very nice

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast