Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Scariest game you've ever played?

I haven't played Doom 3 but everyone seems to think it's the scariest game ever. I think System Shock 2 is probably the scariest game I've ever played, it combines moments that make you jump right up out of your chair and it has parts that makes you want to crawl into a corner in the game and never come out. It's a classic. I think the original theif was scary in some parts too, with zombie guards and their chains clinking as they walk with that haunting chanting as they walk by, gives me chills just thinking about it.

Well, I think Pacman is the scariest I've ever played,
    Doom3 is nothing

:P Just kidding, damn I've seen movies from doom 3 and Pictures and even they scare me a bit
    Imagine:
    It's 2 O'clock in the morning, it's dark, thunder outside, it's very quite you're walking through a hall and the WAA some kind of monster steps in front of you, DAMN

Well that scares me

does hide the banana count?

otherwise its a toss up between AvP2 or Doom 3
    Aint that some ...

Barbie summer fun adventures.

I'd say Silent Hill 3 gets top honors from me, but System Shock 2 is pretty close, Silent Hill 2 of course is good as well...and hmmmm Doom 3 is scary but not AS much as the others listed.

System Shock 2 all the way.
    I like to fall down, it gives me the rewarding feeling of standing back up again....

GET A free Mac Mini Don't forget to read everything they send you and to sign up for one of the offers in order to complete your memberships.

For me it would have to be AvP2, closely followed by Silent Hill and Doom3.

Silent Hill 1, 2, and 3 for me

Since I never really play scary games, I would have to say Doom 3 since that's one of the only survival horror games I have.

Okay, i've played more of doom 3.. in the dark...

System Shock was way more viceral.. but Doom 3 takes the cake for scarier. It wont scar me... I honestly dont think any game will actually scar me... except for system shock 2... but it is damn scarry.
    I like to fall down, it gives me the rewarding feeling of standing back up again....

GET A free Mac Mini Don't forget to read everything they send you and to sign up for one of the offers in order to complete your memberships.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast