Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    I think the pants are good when you get him some boots they will look more finished. I think his body looks good now all he needs is his jacket and a sword
    Soon.

Thanks KrillenM...but what do you mean by get him some boots they will look more finished ...does the current "boots" look like "socks" ?...I guess its because of the "cut" dividing the fingers....well,then I guess I have to make the boots after all(I thought you wouldnt notice the legs )...
    A Jaket and a Sword ? I'll give the jacket the moment I rig him...and the sword,I'll simply modify my "Sakabatou"
    --
    Progress Made sofar :

Samurai Showdown : Kenshin Himura Vs Hiko Seijuro . The showdown will be on this Cliff near a Waterfall

Tools: 3ds max 6,Photoshop CS

For more pics,videos and all the WIP Pics; plz view the 1st post of this thread

This project is coming along nicely. I cant wait to see the final battle. Keep it up your doing a great job.
    Check out my Showcase

Freelance 3d Artist
    -Email- zomegpro@gmail.com
    -Msn Messenger- zomegpro@gmail.com
    -AIM- Gmz219

Website- www.artbycg.com

Yeah like cg219 syad , i really like the stuff youve manage to make sofar, and you should be proud of it! keep up what youre doing sriram.

You are making a lot of progress, but I think Hiko should still be more muscular. And Hiko doesn't wear a kimono like you have on him and his chest doesn't show. He wears a black shirt(I think long sleeve) You get a good look at how muscular he is when Kenshin learns the final technique when he takes the jacket off. I will rewatch that episode today and double check on his outfit, but he deffently doesn't seem mascular enough.

Smile

Thanks for the encouragement cg219,Maxosman ! I couldnt have reached this far without 3DBuzz's(your) support !

Zindilin:Thanks.I agree with you about Hiko being even more muscular(he looks more like a He-Man/Hulk Hybrid )...I've just seen him again in yesterday's episode(The one in which Hiko comes to the rescue of Yahiko right when Fuji strikes)...but about Hiko's shirt...He does wear a "half-sleeves" sorta Kimono...and his chest does show...and he wears a Blue shirt(not black)...Atleast in the "Samurai X" TV series...I dont know much about the OVAs..I think you should checkout this Site . It has the pics of the fight I've planned to do..(Ep 43 - Samurai X).
    Anyway....I'll make him even more muscular and post the update soon(I"ve finished his sword BTW...Just modifed the Sakabatou)..

Progress Made sofar :

Samurai Showdown : Kenshin Himura Vs Hiko Seijuro . The showdown will be on this Cliff near a Waterfall

Yeah, I just watched the Hiko Kenshin fight again and it is a shortsleeved kimono, looks dark gray though not blue.

Probably because of the shadow of the forest.
    Last edited by Zindilin; 09-16-2004 at 09:20 PM.

Well I was thinking about him being a little more muscular, but I figured his jacket/kimono type thing would cover that up. Yes I do think he needs boots too :P
    Soon.

Cool More Hulky !

Well,I've made some major changes to Hiko' proportions(changed the body:head ratio),and made his neck more "hulky",made some low-poly boots,finished his sword and I've also improved his hair style. He isnt still as hulky as the real guy(more hulky=more polys=more reactor cloth sim time)....but I feel he is better than my previous 2 updates(for a comparision of all the 3 pics,click here(50kb JPG) Proportions Comparision

Zindilin:Hiko's shirt is greyish-blue...but the color changes in diff. episodes(acc. to the atmosphere)..

KrillenM:Yeah...I'll try to coverup his body in his long cloak...

So..Shall I start the rigging ? (I'm making the cloak and the belt as reactor cloth objects..so,I have to rig him 1st before i model them)...

Waiting for your comments
    -
    Progress Made sofar :

Samurai Showdown : Kenshin Himura Vs

Hiko Seijuro . The showdown will

be on this Cliff near a Waterfall

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hiko3b.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	32441  
    Last edited by sriram; 09-17-2004 at 04:19 AM.

I think he looks pretty good now , just a jacket.
    Soon.

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast