Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    i don't know if anyone asked this already, but is this a place to post 2-D works-in-progress???

everything here seems to be in 3-D, and i'm still trying to learn how to use maya

besides that, i think this forum rocks!
    "no history, no self... know history, know self"

foggyglasses feel free to post 2d work in here also, just because not many ppl do post 2d work doesnt mean its not allowed
    i think3dbuzz is more prominantly 3d app oriented(mabey not?) thats why there is just alot of 3d work in here not much 2d, otherwise mabey post somewhere in the 2d forum section

Absolute Power, its the only way to roll!

Originally posted by WraithGuard
    foggyglasses feel free to post 2d work in here also, just because not many ppl do post 2d work doesnt mean its not allowed
    i think3dbuzz is more prominantly 3d app oriented(mabey not?) thats why there is just alot of 3d work in here not much 2d, otherwise mabey post somewhere in the 2d forum section
    thanks wraithguard, i noticed that this was mainly 3d app oriented (hence 3dbuzz), but i was just wondering because the 2-d forums seem a bit limiting... for example, where would i put up a 2-d concept art WIP? that's why i was wondering if it's ok to post here.

i really like these forums and i find them very helpful, and i haven't found another site with forums like these.

once i learn to use maya, i plan to ask for advice on my 3-d work. until then...
    "no history, no self... know history, know self"

Talking THANX TO ALL

I have found this site to be Informative,and EXTREEMLY HELPFULL.Everyone is kind and objective.I've learned a lot from all,and look forward to being able to help other's.

3D BUZZ RULE'S
    T2000

Hey NatXotic,I just took a trip to "Twisted Eyes"Very cool!
    Last edited by T2000; 07-08-2004 at 09:28 PM.

It sounds like your saying that to get a star...

Thanks for the WiP forum

Think so

Not true,but it's ok if you do think that,I'm sure some day I will have a star,but I know I'm not active enough to get one just yet. I hope to have more time in the future.

I suppose it did sound like a kissass statement but it was an honest one none the less.

T2000

I wasnt trying to be mean it was just the way you said it.

Keep active maby make a model and put it in the WIP forum, you will get a star soon enough

OK, thats cool

I've made a car,but I can't get it into game yet,I've posted my prob.but there's ben no replies just yet,I still havn't figgured out how to do the texture's yet.but if you check my past post about MY Car you can see it.

T2000

what game is it?

and be sure to post a pic of the car in the WiP forum

UT2k4

It's only a render shot,I don't know how to get a good pic of it,any idea's?

T2000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my car.jpg 
Views:	598 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	31347  

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast