Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    thats a really good idea. A gallery of buzz students!! Thats going into the suggestion forum.

Originally posted by voodoo
    This is a Work in Progress section, but is there a collective gallery we can upload to when we finish a model ??
    Click on the artist section, there you can view the finished work of allot of people in the 3d buzz community and setup your own gallery of finished work. There you could also use the search if you want to find the work of a specific artist.

Laters,
    Riddlaz C.

I must agree with Voodoo, you can search for an artist an watch his work, but there is no overview , like Voodoo said, no collective gallery, where people can se the latest finished works ...

I don't know about others, but on most 3d-artist sites I've seen on the web, they use this kind of gallery's ( e.g. sorted by date )

Every member has an artist page where they can upload all of their completed works... they can also submit their demo reels as well (we have several to go up... siggraph has kept our hands tied for a while now). We currently have close to 600 galleries. Not only can artists upload their images, but they can also define the software packages that they are good at. It is quite a setup if you take advantage of all of it.

We have the search by date option close to completion... we've had to stop work on it due to VTMs on several occasions. This feature is coming... very soon.

Hope this helps some,

BuZZ

Keepin' it fresh Buzz

ah! a place to show off. well, i got nothin to show here. 4 now!
    this forum rules.

keep up the good work buzz

peace

But still it isn't the same as a separate section for finished work. It difficult finding your way trough the artist section....

I still think the Finished works section is a good idea !!!
    A-MUST-HAVE !!!

It's just my opinion...

I agree with a collective finished work forum, just too show off what ppl showed of in the wip section...Other than that, this forum rox, my most visited one

Grtz,

yea!
    actually, ive only been on 3dbuzz for around 15 days now! yay! trying to make my way to get those VTMs! hehe

peace

Re: Welcome to the WIP forum! RULES within...

Originally posted by busbyj
    I'd like to welcome everyone to the much requested WIP forum!

When posting images, please make sure to tell us:

* What software was use
    * How long it took you to create (up until the post of course)
    * Any additional information you would like to add!

As for feedback:

Let's please keep all of the feedback *nice*! Constructive feedback is GREAT, but keep it friendly!

Thanks guys!

BuZZ
    Please, this is a reminder, use the guide lines up there about posting Work in progress. So when you ask for help or critic people will be better to give you one if you tell them what you use.

Thank you.

hey buzz

how bout u post some of ur work up here .... would love to c some of tha stuff uve done

unles they r already somewhere else on this endless site of urs

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast