Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Does anybody know how much the UT2K4 book will cost?

Good to hear some sound from you buzz, seems like 3+ months we haven't heard a peep. Wish I could attend siggraph, I'm sure it would be mindblowing
    Dan 'pezz' Kronholm.
    Currently working on: The MMO class!.
    Previously working on: Game called "Boom Bots", while learning Unity and C#. WIP thread here.

hello Buzz...

Well I'll be there I work about 6 blocks away.

I look forward to your classes, and even though, I think I may have already seen all of them via VTM, I am sure I will learn a lot f new stuff.

Do you think that there will be an outlet where I can plug in my lap top?

G.D.
    Happy to be in the Maya Fundementals Class. Worth the wait, the effort, and more than worth the money. I've done a lot of VTMs; here and outside of 3dBuzz. I can say without a doubt that these VTMs are the best that I've seen. Great Job Guys, and Thank You!

Click here to check out DomeGI. Global Illumination for Maya made easy

A MOD Team I am on.

Originally posted by Gollum15
    Does anybody know how much the UT2K4 book will cost?
    Don't most Sams publishing books usually cost $50, I assume this will be the same.

Will we be able to pre-order the book from the 3DBuzz store? And as starred members, can we get like a 10% discount or something like that?

No need to buy through this store or be a star member. Usually you can save at least 10% on all sams books by buying through their site. http://www.samspublishing.com/

That is excellent news.
    I wonder whether Buzz will be visiting the UK for his holidays...

Brad

Woah, good news on all fronts!

It's a pity I can't go to SIGGRAPH, but I'll be ordering that book of yours as soon as humanly possible.

yeh, escpecially since i herd there will be a dvd included, i *think* so its safe to assume its going to be around $50...

I hate when people begin statements with, "You know what you should do...", but I am going to do that anyway.

You know what you should do?
    Contact G4-Tech TV and provide them with a copy of your book for review. TechTV (despite it's recent takeover and subsequent lameness) has a huge audience, and would likely provide a great boost to book sales, as well as hits to this site from potential new members.

If you actually got an interview, that would do even more to "put you on the map" of mainstream gaming culture.

This is just my opinion, and it is worth every cent it cost you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast