Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation 3D Buzz to offer FREE Unreal Technology Seminars @ SIGGRAPH

Hi everyone...

Only a week away from finishing the Unreal Technology book... then I finally get to return my attention back to my true love: 3D Buzz!

I am always looking for ways to provide free training, and it looks like I've done it again If you live in or around LA, then you might be interested in the following:

--------------------------
    3D Buzz Announces Free Unreal Technology Seminar at SIGGRAPH 2004

3D Buzz has partnered with Oregon3D, Alias, and Epic Games to bring you a completely FREE seminar over real-time content development using Alias Maya and the Unreal Engine. The content will cover a wide variety of topics ranging from beginner to advanced levels. Demonstrations will cover introductions to both Maya and UnrealEd, creation and export of 3D assets from Maya into Unreal, particle system development in the Unreal environment, and real-time film development with a game engine, also known as Machinima! This is your chance to learn some of the latest tips and tricks for game design and real-time environment creation, and to learn it LIVE with the 3D Buzz Crew, the same team that created the Unreal Technology training videos included with Unreal Tournament 2004 Special Edition!

As mentioned, this seminar is completely FREE. It is also open to the public, but only through registration. Feel free to drop in if you’re attending SIGGRAPH, or if you’re an aspiring game designer in the Los Angeles area! Please do not register if you are not serious about attending, as the number of available seats is limited. Also, keep in mind that the same seminar will run two days in a row. Therefore, due to limited seating, attendees will only be able to register for one day. The dates for the seminar are as follows:

August 9, 2004: 9:00am - 3:30pm
    August 10, 2004: 9:00am – 3:30pm

For detailed descriptions of the classes being taught, as well as how to register and attend, check: http://www.3dbuzz.com/siggraph.php

Nice to see you back in the boards Buzz. Gotta say I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this book

Are we going to get a SIGGRAPH video this year?

Long time no see buzz

i am no where near LA
    But i sure looking forward to the book

Gage

ahh good news, hey buzz take it easy dude. finishing the book and already thinking about what to do straight afterwards lol.

hope the book sells by the millions. i will be plugging it to everyone that asks about games.

Hey Buzz!
    I can't attend Siggraph so I guess the book will do, just waiting for it to come out!

noooo! . was just talking to someone about how Alias have always done cool seminars and that buzz should do them ahhhhhh. I should win the lottery now .

Great news buZZ. Maybe you could persuade Alias or Epic to film you so that they could sell a DVD. I think Alias would go for it if you had Maya in it.

Cool news, you gotta do something like this over here .

"Welcome back, We missed you."
    site

insert witty comment here

Hey Buzz, good to see you back on the boards again. Unfortunately I live the UK, so unable to attend this great event. However, looking forward to getting my hands on your Unreal book. Any idea when it will be released?

Thox

Oooooh shuger
    Guess I'll have to wait for the book aswell, is there going to be a free BETA copy I can test

phrenzy Great news buZZ. Maybe you could persuade Alias or Epic to film you so that they could sell a DVD. I think Alias would go for it if you had Maya in it.
    I'd buy that for a dollar $$$$$

Hey Buzz! Glad to hear something from you again.
    Can't wait to see & buy your book.

Every year I get to be real disappointed cos I can't get to SIGGRAPH... and now I'm really depressed!

I'm sure the seminar will be a hit. After writing that book for so long, I bet Buzz dreams Unreal Tournament!
    Mostly Human since '74

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast