Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The actual buttons seen on the UT2k4 SE DVD could not be downloaded for AGES! It was an FAQ for a long time, finally they released he plug-ins with the green skull and what not last month at this location...

http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/MayaCompletePlugins

This plug-in is discussed in the UT forums here, I recommend using the search feature in the future.

Hope that helps
    tara

Mark G

I don’t seem to be able to use my Unreal Ed plug-in icons for exporting to Unreal ED. Not sure if I ever could. I just don’t remember if I tried. I have recently reinstalled UT2K4 so could that have messe things up? Do I need to reshow it were Unreal Ed is? Assuming that it was ever working right. When I click on the connect to unreal icon it gives me this: Error: MayaUnrealED: Cannot connect to UnrealEd sever: Interface DLL not registered. So how do I register it?

did you reinstall the plugin and did you use the ple version?

if so check:

After installation, help files will reside on your system in the "My Documents\maya\[maya_version_number]\docs" folder hierarcy.
    Last edited by the_Jester; 01-15-2005 at 04:08 AM.
    Aint that some ...

Ha. That was it. I just needed to reinstall the plugin and now it works. I am so happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12