Thread: Workshop!!

Workshop!!

Sup guys, havent posted in awhile, just got out of school and living in redmond for two weeks. Im at the Digipen workshop(Lvl. 1 Animation), so far its just basics of the program and prob wont be much more then that, but i hope to take lvl two next summer and that might help getting into the school hopefully.

Edit: WHOA!!! while i was gone i got a star!!! Cha-Ching!
    "One 3dsMax program-$3000, 4 year degree at an accredited institute-$65,000, Creating a stunning piece of 3d goodness after training-priceless"

Wow, a star in 48 posts. Clap- Clap.
    Hope you have fun at your workshop, post back on what its like.
    All worship Spongebob_Squarepants...........................ou r emperor! ; )

You got a star? I have been trying for months without any luck.I think i got blacklisted by Buzz.

Yea, i couldnt believe it myself, any who the workshop is great, its lots of fun and although i havent really learned anything new yet(although some small shortcuts have been new) We are making our own robot arm and will link it together to pick up an object and do somthing with it. Well gotta go, latz!
    "One 3dsMax program-$3000, 4 year degree at an accredited institute-$65,000, Creating a stunning piece of 3d goodness after training-priceless"

Originally posted by FOXHOUND
    You got a star? I have been trying for months without any luck.I think i got blacklisted by Buzz.
    A member sponsor dosn't need a star they can do everything a member with a star can do and more. But if you want one I'll give you one.

Originally posted by FOXHOUND
    or maybe its because u have not been on here for enough time! stay here for a while and when u least expect it BAMM u got a *star*

jake.hall@gmail.com Got Xbox live? Add me. DuDeY109

Actually Gollum im not a member sponsor anymore so i gues i should remove that from my profile but yes i used to be very active and visit this site everyday and stay for quite a while and still no star so i came to the conclution i must be blacklisted and now with my job and other duties i have pretty much quit comming here.

dudey is right !

there is no thing as a black list man

just take part in the community, help other people solve their problems, and you get a star in no time.

and thank Buzz for all this , thx Buzz

c u