Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2004

Originally posted by ::r|[o::

Yeah, Totti should be kicked out of this and all future tournaments! Not for spitting at an opponent, but for that nasty sliding, aimed at the knee of that danish player. He could have very easily crippled that guy for life!
    Yap, i just wanted to say about that slide he did, it was direct red, but he play for Italy and he is Totti! Just look at Russian goalkeeper, he got red card for playing with arm, what arm????? He didnt touch the ball, and if he wasnt sure, he could ask the side refere!

Talking

Sorry about this but to Switzerland> 'YOUR NOT SINGING ANYMORE'< England V Switzerland today.
    Hoping England will win the cup but i reckon France will.
    All worship Spongebob_Squarepants...........................ou r emperor! ; )

England all the way. well so long as those morons who call themselves football fans behave.

great game of rooney...well done england but I haven't expected any different score...so now France has to win to stay on top

Good game for England, i hate Rooney! All others are ok with me, just cant look at that kid! GO FRANCE

W00T! GO CROATIA!!!! croatia 0-0 france.

Im hoping Croatia 50 - 0 France hehe

good game by england especially the last 15 mins, owen was poor again.

france 1-0 croatia at half time, nice bit of skill by zizou off a corner just before half time, god he's good

53th minute Croatia 2- 1 France
    " Pain is temporary, pride is forever "

i change the channel for 10 mins and i miss 2 goals

gutted

I thought england played badly today ... the only time we looked confident was the short spell after we scored the goal. Our passing was poor, we gave the ball away too much. The final pass in to the box was generally bad. We looked very shaky. Our performance against the french was much better.

Maybe the french game took too much out of us, or perhaps we were just too nervous because of pressure.

I don't know but we just didn't seem to be able to get our game going at all.

Owen and Beckham had particulary bad games by their own standards. Even Gerrard seemed to struggle.

But 3-0 is not to be sniffed at, even against the Swiss.

The Croatians looked tough against the French though. Let's hope we get our game together before we have to face them.

Come on England !!!

Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast