Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2004

Kinda fun seeing England playing that badly and still consider themselves the best soccer-nation.
    i dont think england consider themselves to be the best "soccer-nation", but we're optimistic of our chances of winning this tournament

plus you show your lack of football knowledge by calling it soccer, jeez

Originally posted by carl_00

i dont think england consider themselves to be the best "soccer-nation", but we're optimistic of our chances of winning this tournament

plus you show your lack of football knowledge by calling it soccer, jeez
    Eh.. We call it soccer here.. Sorry if I'm not born in your country.

Originally posted by carl_00

..., but we're optimistic of our chances of winning this tournament
    LOL!
    Well, it's never coming home. At least not the next 20 years.

I'm not very optimistic about our team (germany), i would be more than surprised if they make it to the next round.

At the end you 'tommies' will be happy anyhow, cuz your team did get further than we the 'krauts'.

"I took the red pill"
    We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police. - unknown
    Even monkeys fall from trees! - unknown

Originally posted by clownfunk

I like your choice of words, I wasn't aware that Scotland had ever had a good team. Although didn't they do quite well in the curling.
    Yes in the very high profile work of curling we reign supreme. It's nothing I would like to brag about though (cant understand why)

Curling is the king of sports.
    "My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out. "

Timothy Leary

If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine. - Ernesto Che Guevara

Italy - Denmark 0-0...it was a really disappionting game of Italy, Denmark played really well and after this performance of Italy I think I have to change my tip for the finals

I quite like that Italy didnt conceed in the game. This will go well with my fantasy team. Does any1 else ever enter fantasy teams for the major football competitions. I entered my team onto www.euro2004.com. Any1 else???

wow that fantasy team thing looks pretty funny...which players do you have??

Ohh yes. I think I will state again - England suck. We played great for the first half, and then, plainly sucked. Well, at least I've just ordered a awesome 3dPallace Matrix APU 2DVD 3dsMax6 set...... details here:
    http://sv3.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/showth...threadid=76263

so that's cheared me up.
    Another good thing is that where my mum works there's a "guess all the scores" competition thing -where you have to predict the scores for the whole of Euro 2004 and she'd put 2-1 to france - so yay for her - but shame for us. Well done France anyway.

Oh nice tip! I didn't know there was fantasy squad at the website. I'm gonna do it.

Btw: Sweden match was great!!! Larsson scored 2 goals in a few minutes time only!!
    Yeah, Denmark played quite well. Too bad it stayed 0-0.

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast