Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2004

Originally posted by Scott M C4D
    LMAO England lost in the space of 2 minutes.
    It's a shame Scotland are that bad they never made it.

I'm still sulking ... I felt sick when they equalised and even sicker when we conceded the penalty .... played FarCry to take my mind off it

Bugger

That was kinda funny. Since im from Croatia i want France to win so all Croatia has to do is beat England and they play well.

sheesh...even though im a fan of england...i really have to say Beckham is very over-rated...i mean sheesh...he makes the headline just for walking out on his balcony in his boxers time they dump him, and get someone that dosnt miss spot kicks

one word to describe theat game.....emotional. being 2 minutes away from an amazing win just to have all go wrong, what the hell is becks doing missing that penalty and heskey shouldn't even be there

I had a good long think about this last night. England getting beat was the best possible result. It was highly unlikely that we would beat them twice in the same tournament. So now we can get our revenge in the final.
    "My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out. "

Timothy Leary

If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine. - Ernesto Che Guevara

Originally posted by tiberian9

It's a shame Scotland are that bad they never made it.
    Yes it is a shame. We dont have a good team at the moment. But it still is funny getting beat with 2 goals in injury time.

3 cheers for Zidane

hip hip

Originally posted by carl_00
    one word to describe theat game.....emotional. being 2 minutes away from an amazing win just to have all go wrong, what the hell is becks doing missing that penalty and heskey shouldn't even be there
    Ive had a great idea about what to do with Heskey. Has anyone seen the film fortress where everyone has to wear this thing around their neck that explodes if they cross a certain line. Make Heskey wear one and if he crosses the half way line to defend in his own half BOOM!!!!!

Originally posted by Flecky

Yes it is a shame. We dont have a good team at the moment. But it still is funny getting beat with 2 goals in injury time.

3 cheers for Zidane

hip hip
    I like your choice of words, I wasn't aware that Scotland had ever had a good team. Although didn't they do quite well in the curling.
    Last edited by clownfunk; 06-14-2004 at 02:47 AM.
    "My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out. "

Timothy Leary

If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine. - Ernesto Che Guevara

AWESOME!!

I really loved watching this game, and France really deserved to win like this. They stuck at it, and eventually became the bigger team, while England just defended their one goal from first half.

Congratulaitions France...!

Kinda fun seeing England playing that badly and still consider themselves the best soccer-nation.

It was a beautiful freekick from Zidane! But I can't understand why the english defender (forgot this name) made a bad pass back to the keeper, so that the keeper had to give away a P to a striker.
    I was really shocked that France came back.

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast