Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2004

Euro 2004

Hi everyone,
    ok this might probably a topic that you Americans and those rest out of Europe don't really concern much but I think there are some soccer fans out there...at least some of the English guys...
    well Euro 2004 starts today in Portugal and I wanna know who do you think will win the title??
    There are some pretty good teams out there France, England, Italy, Spain, Portugal and the Netherlands...any one of them will win the title I guess...or will we see some surprise??

what do you think...I hope there are some fans out there

France have a pretty strong team, though I don't think they will win the title.

I would like to think England will though

My bet on Italy, unlikely that my country the netherlands will win with their poor tactics and players.
    " Pain is temporary, pride is forever "

well the netherlands got some pretty good players and I think they will win their first game against germany

Re: Euro 2004

Originally posted by Malygis
    Hi everyone,
    ok this might probably a topic that you Americans and those rest out of Europe don't really concern much but I think there are some soccer fans out there...
    Why wont this concern the European members??? Its EURO 2004.

My money is on either France, Portugal or Spain. Suppose everyone has to go with France though after so many of the players in the team have tasted trophies this year and want more after their dismull performance in the World Cup after Mr Zidane was not fit. As the French team said

France 3 - England 1

I think there may be only 1 goal in the game with Tieiry Henry takeing the credit. Sorry Im Scottish I dont want England to win . And all thoses England flags I see hanging out their windows are really tacky.

I'm from England but I don't particularly want them to win. I'd rather Portugal one, though the don't have a cat in hells chance.

Erm, I'd like to think England will win, though It'll be pretty hard for them to win. I'll go for either France or Spain, but.... COME ON ENGLAND!!!
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything...

Originally posted by Xenon87
    I'm from England but I don't particularly want them to win. I'd rather Portugal one, though the don't have a cat in hells chance.
    Why don't you want England to win?

I want England to win but I think with home advantage and some good players Portugal have a chance.
    The French are expecting to win, so they won't. The Dutch team are not a team, tehy are all arguing over who comes from the better club side. Germany have been poor lately bt should not be discounted. So my money goes on the Czechs.

I was in Paris last weekend and went to see France play on Sunday night and I gotta say they were very impressive. It will take something special from one of the other teams to beat them but I'd say there are four other teams in with a shout - England, Italy, Portugal and Spain.

I'd say the Netherlands had a chance with the players they have got but as usual they have started fighting before the thing has even started.

Oh yeah Czech Republic are my outside bet

England will win. Actually they may not but you have to live in blind patriotism eh?
    Complaining is like a rocking chair, It's fun for a while but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast