How do I add a Player IN?

Like I know how to add a player like of course you go put player start here but when I do that when I want to try out my Ons Map it just starts the game but my player can not join the game only float around. So what do I need to do make he be able to get into the game?

By editing the UPL file in Note pad or word I guess...That is what the VTM's say...Then for the Character BIO you will have to edit the INT file...Somebody correct me if I am wrong please...
    As Always B3D

I did not understand that. I am a noob here trying to make my first ons map.

Here is my map so far(Yes it look really bad but I am just learning)

Someone who is good at the map editor can they look around and see why my player is dieing I think that would be the fastest way!

http://i.1asphost.com/howser/ons101.ut2

Just dl it from the provided link above not from that .rar file there since for some reason it does not have anything it in.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I haven't looked at your map, but if your player is dieing immediately over and over. You probably need to do a rebuild all or at least build paths.

Yep I did that but it keeps complaining that I put the player start loctation at a slope or drop. Even though I put it on flat land.

Alright, I will take a look at it.

Edit: First, I don't find a player start anywhere, but that's not the problem. Second, The entire bulk of your level is below the red line. If a player goes below that line, they will die. You will have to move the entire thing up above that line. Third, and this is just for your info. Everything is absolutely huge. Your mover could fit like a whole army on it. PLace a pawn somewhere near that mover and look at how big it is.
    Last edited by ffejnosliw; 06-05-2004 at 01:25 AM.

Ok well I am starting a new map I was just playing around. My real map will be alot smaller prob half that size or even smaller.

But with these lines can I move them? and can I pass the blue line or will I die like with the red line?

Yes, you can move them. Go to View->Level Properties->ZoneInfo->KillZ. That value represents the red line. The blue line is how high a raptor can fly before it stalls. That value is under LevelInfo in the Level Properties. It is called StallZ. It is not that your entire level is too big, although it is huge. It is the individual features, like the mover. It should probably be somewhere in the neighborhood of one tenth that size. It is a good idea to place a pawn in your level just to see how big things need to be.