Google API searching, problems / google issues

Hello, I'm no coder.. but I know what I need, to figure out.
    I have a linux box (rh9). Its hosting a website, we tried getting google to list us, we got like 8 pages found.. of the many other pages, I looked at the code and it doesnt seem to be meta tag's..

but enough rambling. heres what I'd like to know,
    How can I get pages I want listed onto google..
    2nd I got a api key, and I downloaded some php, only it pops back with no results. reason I think its doing this is, cuz theres only 8 sites on googles listing.. so if you can help please do..
    CHIBI ^_^

Re: Google API searching, problems / google issues

Originally posted by Aphixe
    Hello, I'm no coder.. but I know what I need, to figure out.
    I have a linux box (rh9). Its hosting a website, we tried getting google to list us, we got like 8 pages found.. of the many other pages, I looked at the code and it doesnt seem to be meta tag's..

but enough rambling. heres what I'd like to know,
    How can I get pages I want listed onto google..
    2nd I got a api key, and I downloaded some php, only it pops back with no results. reason I think its doing this is, cuz theres only 8 sites on googles listing.. so if you can help please do..
    this was asked before and if you can't find it here look on google web site how there system works, meta tags are old days.

EDIT
    Check this got some time to look for it, there is all the info you need to know, just look around on that page
    http://www.google.com/webmasters/
    Last edited by 3D Warrior; 06-01-2004 at 04:22 PM.

Experimental Architecture | NovaSynthesis

"If Paul Holm hasnt hit SUBMIT, by the time i do then i would suggest that you read the manual [...]" - geedie