error messages when I build...

I"m doing my project for level building 101 and I'm making my egypt level... Well, I added a weapon and ammo for it, and then I started getting a message that says "UTAmmoPickup0:NULL mesh reference (DT_Mesh)... anyone know what this is and how to fix it? it's annoying me, but the level still works.

-DM

Ya you get those errors every so offten since it complains about something like a brush is over top something just double click on the error messages and see were they take you to then you can maybe try to reput the stuff or just leave it.

well that's the wierd thing, is I deleted out both of them (the pickup and the ammo) and it still gives me the message...

-DM

Well one time I had like 50 errors and I went and fixed like 1 of them and I hit the refresh button like 3 times in a row and all a sudden they were all gone. So try refreshing them a couple times and see if they are still there. It has happened to me many times were I get errors and just hit the refresh button without doing anything and they just disappered.