Lightbulb potential hot rod mod!

Hey guys. this ones for all my hot rod sports car enthusiests. i, thinking about making a hot rod mod. it will consist of some kind of town for the level and of course alot hot rods spanning from the years of the 50's to tthe 04's and i'm also thinking about putting some new character models in too, but in order to do that i would want to make animations for the new character models so i wanted to know can new animations be made. well this is a project i plan on starting. so far i'm working on a 1955 chevy belair. if anyone would like to join me in this. pleas feel welcom. just give me your email adress and if you have aimgive me your screen name too. sorry i didn't post any pictures in this post, but in oakland at the time i was typing this is4:16 am so i'll post pictures another time. later.... zzzzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzz

About the animations: Well for anything you build you can make your own animations, it's not easy (at last not for me tho) but it is possible. About the Mod i think it would be a nice idea and something different than all the other mods. I can moddel pretty wel so if you need help maybe after my current project im working on now i could start 2 moddel a Hot Rod for ya. I don't know much from hotrods so a link for nice pictures may help a bit. But im still working on a project for now so i don't know wenn i can make a moddel for ya, but at least try 2 help ya. Like 2 see some pictures off your moddel that your making so feel free 2 post them.

That sounds cool. Something like this would be nice. Maybe I will try it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Titan, I have two vehicle models I made while I was making tutorials. One is a 67 Mustang (1356 polys), other is a 70 Nova (1586 Polys). I can send you a render or two of each if you want. But they arent mapped just modeled out is all. So there is plenty of room for you to add on details you want. Just let me know if you want them or even want to see a render so see if you want them. I will donate them to your cause.

LMK
    Rob

P.S. Each one has a pic in our forums. Plus a few others I put pics up of. But those two would fit right in with your mod motif is all. Go to http://www.endlessquests.com/ , in the forums under modeling, post about low poly modeling, they are in there.
    "He who dies with the most toys.....Wins!!!"
    "If you have nothing good to say.....Then say nothing at all!"
    Check out the SAS Into the Lions Den mod for UT 2K4.

YO GUYS THANKS

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THOSE MODELS, BUT I'M HAVINg some trouble with getting a 1955 chevy into some maps. i don't know how to get vehicles into ons maps or any other for that matter

my email address is immortalman90@yahoo.com for any of those who want it. also i need a good scripter

p.s. sorry to respond so late.