Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    oh ya also...., this is the first car I've actually put much work into, I've attempted a couple before but the failed shortly after starting.... so first car lol

don't worry, I also failed on my first attempt and just started on the second one(which looks fine so far),both can be searched in the WIP forum. I have not updated the second attempt for a long time because of examinations... but your car looks way better than mine. Keep up your modeling skills!
    "Reality is merely an illusion..."

---------Albert Einstein-------

haven't had as much time to work on things lately, but here;s a small update...

Yes I know the creases are sloppy lol, I'm not focusing on them right now, this is just to show the overall progress, the creases are just there for the feel of things at this point
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back partial quarter.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	28242  

Hey all,

Just wanted to post as I am fairly new to Maya ( used XSI alot ), and am also just starting a TT model, firstly cos I love em, and 2ndly cos I know 2 people who own them ( lucky gits ) so I can get lots of decent reference images.

I had a question for you Joker, on your last picture, the quarter panel appears to be a nurbs patch with 5 sides, how was that done? is it actually 2 3sided patches joined together?

Ilera

it's a bunch of 4 sided splines, that part of the quarter I believe is like...., 16 small rectangular groups of 4 sided splines, I say I believe because I Just woke up and don't have Max open right in front of me lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123