Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    That doesnt mean you cant try it your way. i actually havent touched any code for a couple days now. Some times you just dont feel like it. I return to it soon.

What lines of the linktestfire class did you modify? theres soooo much script there!

Also, something which bugs the hell out of me is that if the bot jumps or something it goes out of your beam. Could you (or someone else) make it somehow so the bot is locked in your beam unless you let go of the button?
    Why are you looking at me like that...?

OK, I'm nervous but here goes:
    Can I use your code (and modify it, alot, all I need is the karma basics) for a mutant in my mod? (if you can't then it's ok, i'll try myself)

BTW I am so excited but you should use my suggestions (if you don't want it's ok) in the "first downloader!" post, it's not that hard.

You can use whatever you want. To be honest there is much that I will change. I can also tell you that im very close to fixing the game crashing. Objects no longer go through walls (fixed), just gotta fix some other stuff then I will work on making everything look good. Thanks for all the suggestions.

I think blue and curved will look cooler. Plus when your holding an object ill make it randomly rotate.

Tried it. Looks very cool. It didnt crashed yet, and i only used it on bots.
    Could you post a map with alot of karma objects?
    Don't mess with Buzz, kthx.

I will post the map today. Also I fixed the crashing from what I can tell. If you try to put an object through a wall you will now just drop the object and have to pick it up again. Now I can start to work on the appearence.

Here is the new code so far. Many changes. Commented code I changed in LinkTestFire.uc in blocks. Still much to change so make perfect but this is good for now. Let me know what you think, good or bad. For people who are interested I can write a tutorial on exactly what I did so that you can understand and make changes however you please.

This is the BETA.

Will give a testing level to play around with in a bit.
    Attached Files Attached Files

here is a map to play around with.
    Attached Files Attached Files

For people who are interested I can write a tutorial on exactly what I did so that you can understand and make changes however you please.
    That would be great

Yea a tutorial would be nice to have
    Live If You Can, Die If You Must, But Always Fight with Honor

Lego Brick Builder Script v0.07 for 3DSMax 5, 6 & 7 - LINK FIXED

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast