Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Hey Orighammer.

That sucks

I use 'Yahoo Briefcase'. I pay 3 bucks a month though. However, I cannot find any information about how much band width I have

Here is another (super cheesy) option. Yahoo offers 100 meg free email (I don't think there is a bandwidth limit-though there may be a max file size). Get one of those accounts, email yourself the files, then post the username and password. Of course this is not exactly secure. Anyone malicious could delete the files, or start sending nasty emails to the address. But it is a thought.

One last suggestion is www.spymac.com. I know it sounds like 'spyware', but its not. It is a Macintosh site. I know they also offer 100 meg free email, and I think they offer free hosting too. But again, I don't know the limits on bandwidth.

Good luck. And thank you once again for your efforts.

G.D.
    Happy to be in the Maya Fundementals Class. Worth the wait, the effort, and more than worth the money. I've done a lot of VTMs; here and outside of 3dBuzz. I can say without a doubt that these VTMs are the best that I've seen. Great Job Guys, and Thank You!

Click here to check out DomeGI. Global Illumination for Maya made easy

A MOD Team I am on.

After going through about 20 different hosts finally I hope I found one. Everything except the forum is now back online. Now to start releasing new content.
    http://www.unrealscript.co.nr for free Unrealscript weapon mod video tutorial.

Did you test this against bots? I mean, in HL2 you can hold a ritallin bottle with it and the bots(enemies) will not shoot you (as long as it's blocking the head view of the enemy).

The video links are broken, is there another place to download?

yes I am also having issues with the video links, also all other links. If you need a site to host you I can accommodate you with some space if you have not gotten it finalized. I have a ton of space and bandwidth.

Ok lets sit down and think about this for a moment.

The first post in this thread was made 05-24-2004, 10:23 PM. That is 2004.

The last post before this was brought from death was 12-04-2004 02:42 PM. That is 2004.

orighamme the thread starter was last active 03-22-2007 11:41 PM. Over a year ago.

So I wouldn't get your hopes up.
    I have figured out what the internet is. You know what they say about an infinite number of monkeys hitting keys at random on an infinite number of typewriters for an infinite amount of time? Well the internet is like that. There is some big cosmic alien running that experiment here in order to find the answer to some big question or to create the greatest piece of literature known to the universe. From what I have seen so far I am sorry to say they are going to be greatly disappointed.

this thread is 4 years old, will someone please close it?

Oops I knew there was something I forgot to do.
    I have figured out what the internet is. You know what they say about an infinite number of monkeys hitting keys at random on an infinite number of typewriters for an infinite amount of time? Well the internet is like that. There is some big cosmic alien running that experiment here in order to find the answer to some big question or to create the greatest piece of literature known to the universe. From what I have seen so far I am sorry to say they are going to be greatly disappointed.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324