Thread: Qestion?

Qestion?

Is this ok? when some one without asking posts copy of my tutorial (in another language) on the website but gives me credit?
    Just asking

http://www.3dfaculty.com/print.php?sid=217
    EDIT would be nice to know what lang. is that.. anyone? is that turkish?
    Last edited by 3D Warrior; 05-20-2004 at 10:13 PM.

Experimental Architecture | NovaSynthesis

"If Paul Holm hasnt hit SUBMIT, by the time i do then i would suggest that you read the manual [...]" - geedie

they should have asked.

your images? your words? or just someone doing the same exact thing?

if its an exact copy of your work (stolen images and text) only different language then thats wrong you could ask him to take it down.
    but if he did the work and posted his own images and own words then i guess you should be thankful he credited you as the mind behind the method

Originally posted by milagroman
    they should have asked.

your images? your words? or just someone doing the same exact thing?

if its an exact copy of your work (stolen images and text) only different language then thats wrong you could ask him to take it down.
    but if he did the work and posted his own images and own words then i guess you should be thankful he credited you as the mind behind the method
    yep images are mind and text I can't read diferent lang. but my name is on it and link to my tut. is there too...
    I mean everybody als who wanted to put my tut up somwhere they asked me before heand so I was just woundering should they ask or is it open source can post anywhere without asking?
    in any case my name is there and link to my site that's all I need would be nice to know what languadge that is...

If it were me, I'd drop them a note telling just that they could have told you beforehand, but thanking for translating it to another language and linking to your website... and then link to that version from my own website... but it's all up to you, there's no set "license" when it comes to tutorials..
    "If you put together all the work I did on "Shrek", I would say I have spent more time promoting it in the last three days than I did actually working on it... When you compare that to the amount of work that the animators and producers put into it, I’m embarrassed to get all the attention and praise for it." - JOHN LITHGOW
    Visit my webpage

Originally posted by LocoMan
    If it were me, I'd drop them a note telling just that they could have told you beforehand, but thanking for translating it to another language and linking to your website... and then link to that version from my own website... but it's all up to you, there's no set "license" when it comes to tutorials..
    yeah that's what I am going to do just was woundering if someone can read that stuff so they could possybly find an email of admin or something...
    can nayone please do that for me?