Maya poly extrude face tool

I recently switch from max to maya (well not switch, cuz i use both). I started my modeling in maya with nurbs, cuz i never really used 'em back in max, and wanted to learn em. anyways, my point is that i havent looked into the poly modeling in maya, cuz i know my way around in max poly modeling.
    Now, i wanna extrude some faces but keep them together (so that they extrude like one big face) but i cant find the "keep faces together" check box. fRom what i understand of the maya docs, it should be in the extrude face options, yet i fail to find it there.
    I also remember reading a thread on bashing maya poly tools and whatnot, and the extrude faces tool came quite a bit often as an arguement in that particular thread.

Is it hidden somewhere? where do i turn on/off the keep faces together option?

Go to: Polygon,Tool Options,Keep Faces Together.

or after you have extruded look in the list on the right and set keep faces togeather to true (1)

Originally posted by FOXHOUND
    Go to: Polygon,Tool Options,Keep Faces Together.
    Thanks for that one Foxhound. I just had the same question tonight, thought I'd come on here and see if someone else had the same problem. Havn't model in awhile in Maya and just forgot

Well back to work
    I have no idea why I crossed the road... hmmm...