Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks to Buzz and all members

I just wanted to say thanks to buzz and all of the members for a great site and great community. I am still learning max, and am amazed by the willingness for members to help out. I just made my first model (with the exception of the Art Institute "studio 101" work) and it is coming along well. I wouldnt have been able to do it without all of the help of 3dbuzz members. Thanks again guys!

agreed, this site is great i find it very hard waiting to get a star so i can continue learning how to map and make models

Yeah it's a greate site..

But damn hard to get a star when your noob and cant really help others yet...
    If you don't understand me, you don't understand my work.

3dBuzz is awesome. If it wasn't for this site i would have never got back into drawing and building upon my skills.

Trust me Xenosis there are alot of wasy to help even if you are new. Searching out a link, giving your opinion on a subject, many things you can do.

Originally posted by Xenosis

Just stay active, be friendly and most important of all, helpful. Everyone can contribute with something Og hej til dig, rart at se endnu en dansker her
    Dan 'pezz' Kronholm.
    Currently working on: The MMO class!.
    Previously working on: Game called "Boom Bots", while learning Unity and C#. WIP thread here.

Originally posted by Xenosis

I don't know much about 3D yet - I'm still learning. I do know quite a bit about Windows/PC Hardware, so I try to post on those forums whenever I get a chance. I know I can help people there. All the forums on 3dBuzz isn't about 3D - maybe you can find something you do know about and help people in there. As pezz and Cimadragon said, there is a lot you can do to get activity to earn a star.

Juan

Yeah, i too really like this site, it has helped me alot and keeps my spirit up

I also think that it's hard to get a star when you are a newbe to 3D modeling and cannot help out that much. But i am not going to give up i really would like to download all this great vtm:s that are available.

- Mattias

Whats really fun about this site is how the VTMs have really become a bonus. The members that have formed a comunity around the site are what really makes this place great.

Check out the IRC chat room and talk with some of the members in there. The people here have a very large knowledge base that is availible just for the asking so make sure to always ask questions if you need help. More than likly you will learn more that way than watching the VTMs belive it or not.

BTW if you see me in IRC stay clear i am kind of nuts just kidding....or am i.

Feel the power of the Buzz

hey im a noob to 3d and i got my star in 8 days because i just kept asking questions and posting my opinion on the forums etc etc. plus i post abuot 7 times a day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast