Another new site...

Hi guys,

Again, i've done another site for a friend of mine, could you take a look and let me know what you think...

Hostbyte

And before anyone mentions it i know there are no prices yet they'll appear in the future once we've decided on them. Should work well on 800x600+.

Cheers,
    MI7-CorpAsP

Looks good to me. Clean and bright, easy to read and easy to navigate. One question though, who is the girl? Its not that she is not good looking, its just...I mean, its a web hosting service right? I guess sex sells

Kinda pale. It looks like u are trying to get a soft and smooth look here, but i think it gets a little pale and boring. I think u should make the contrast bigger. Dont fade all the pictures. Try to work on the pictures colour and look instead of just fading them out.

But it looks nice and clean, easy to navigate!

If your selling web hosting a girl should not be one of the only pictures on there. I personnally like the fading out but there should be some other pictures or graphics that have to go with computers, internet etc. other then that really clean design, Good.
    #include <knowledge>

i agree with the comments above. One more note, i would make the font size a bit bigger. It could be my eyes, but it's not really easy to read.

Cheers,
    Arie

Thanks guys for the comments, much appreciated,

There are a few things i would like to change in the near future.. including the submit button, plus maybe change a few of the girl images to a more computer oriented image...

All comments are taken into account,

Thanks a lot guys,

Andy
    MI7-CorpAsP

Cool

I like the layout and design. I would say that if anything your site it too bright all that white hurts my eyes. I think that if you tone done the brightness you've got the cat in the bag.

5/10