Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Circus tent WIP

do u intentionally mapped it that way? UVW map mod is an easy way to do it
    ..so little time ..so much to learn..

Looks good, maybe you should rimple the the side of the tent to give it a more realistic look.
    Gravity is Myth, Earth suxs

Wilmington, NC: The Hollywood of the South
    Originally posted by koenk0s
    Looks good, maybe you should rimple the the side of the tent to give it a more realistic look.

If you know how to do that, please let me know. Add a rippling effect to it, I mean. I think it might have something to do with adding a danglymesh but I have no clue how to do those.

Originally posted by koenk0s
    I happen to agree, Oh and dont forget the small slit in one part as the entrance thats folded out ward and held back by some strings and stakes in the ground! I cant really tell you great model yet because it doesnt appear to be done, however i am gonna book mark this and check in on you

Wilmington, NC: The Hollywood of the South
    Originally posted by TheShadowHider

I happen to agree, Oh and dont forget the small slit in one part as the entrance thats folded out ward and held back by some strings and stakes in the ground! I cant really tell you great model yet because it doesnt appear to be done, however i am gonna book mark this and check in on you

Do you know anything about applying danglymeshes to an object? I am clueless about how this works and would like to apply something to make the tent look more rippled. I think it has something to do with adding a danglymesh but so far the Help User Reference doesn't say anything about it. Not sure, but I'll keep looking.

Hopefully I should have time to mess around with later on.

-Brian

It looks to solid to me... I think u should try to get a more "relaxed" feeling if u know what i mean..
    (i dont have the vocabulary to explain it)
    < all your base are belong to us >

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12