Sitecheck please :D

Wow cool a site check ...
    so could you guys please crit my webpage / portfolio:
    Blisstic
    I'm updating right now so there's not so much content to see, but just check it out...and leave some nice messages in the guestbook.
    tnx!

Looks good, mayeb you should have it a bit bigger... Well that's depends on how much content you gonna have....

Keep up the good work!

1st I agree with the last post. I think most people have moved on from the 640x480 days. I would suggest to anyone to design their pages to fit 800x600 which seems to be the norm.

2nd Your title of the page is a bit weird, I'm not sure if you are just going for some kind of "style" thing or not. I usually like to see a very short description of the site in the title, that way when people bookmark it, and then come back to it later they are not like "Blisstic, what the hell is that?" it could be "Blisstic - Portfolio of Koen Hofmeester" or something. That leads me to point three.

3rd The text that you are using at the very top is cool, but it runs together so much that its hard to make out, for example I'm not sure that I even spelled your name right.

Hope that helps, just my 2 cents worth... Over all it looks great!

I have to agree with everyone as well, the text is just a bit to small for me. I'm using 1024 by 768 resolution and I'm have a bit of a time reading it. I love how simple it is though, very clean and well organzied.

Hey guys,
    thnx for the replies!
    About the size: I thought it made it more simple and more compact, dind't noticed that it was too small...I work on 1280*1024 and for me it's big enough...but I think I will fix it because most people say it is to small.

About the title: tnx zopheus, didn't noticed this. It is kinda logic to put a good name in the title.

About the top text: this is a temporary logo..still working on a good, simple logo.

Thanx again and keep the crits coming

This i like

One thing, It seems u are trying to make it a litte ruff in the design, perhaps u could make this a litte more clear.

Talking

Cool site, nice and simple, that lil red guy is funny