Fans of RollerCoaster Tycoon check this

Finally, the RCT series goes 3d. Check the screenys at this gamespot url http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/...on3/index.html

It definately is something to keep your eye on for the coming year. Does anybody has any opinions/discussions? I love rct and i just thought i should make the world aware of the otherwise unheard of existance of the rct3 project.
    Last edited by Segfault; 03-22-2004 at 05:18 PM.

Maybe it would help if you spelled out the name of what RCT is instead of using only the initials, i have no idea what youre talking about since you never once said the full name, and i dont think i'm the only one.
    I like to fall down, it gives me the rewarding feeling of standing back up again....

GET A free Mac Mini Don't forget to read everything they send you and to sign up for one of the offers in order to complete your memberships.

DUN!

Thanks for the link!

I thought RCT (HAHA BENTSEA!) was pretty much dead. I'm looking forward to this!

If you still dont know RCT is short for "RollerCoaster Tycoon"

I hope it is good, Sim Theme Park had that same idea but didn't turn out so well. It looks like it will be really cool. I can't wait.
    -End

Cool! I love this game. It's better than SimTheme Park. I'll be waiting for this. Thanks for the link btw.

Hey a new movie out, the game looks really cool, I can't wait

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/130000/139829.shtml
    -End

Thank god for my gamespy account *skips download queue
    I loved RCT 1/2 as you could design practically anything and customise it down to the ride colours. Hopefully this will be more of the same, except 3D (instead of turning it into a over simplified game for kids like EA did with theme park).