Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: star system

star system

it hink that the star system is a good idea but i have a problem I CAN ONLY LOG ON EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS CAUSE OF WORK RESTRAINTS SO NOW WAT

SO WHAT!??! NO NEED TO SHOUT!! you just need to be active, you dont absolutly, *have to* log on everyday...

just quit your job ...
    Don't shoot the messenger

Originally posted by hammcbride
    SO WHAT!??! NO NEED TO SHOUT!! you just need to be active, you dont absolutly, *have to* log on everyday...
    The guy says he can't be active because he can only use the Internet for copule of days becasue of his work restraunts.

It's really easy to get a star, man, if you just come on when you can and browse around. If you're helpful when you can be, you'll have no trouble getting a star.
    Darryl Millar

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Dwight D. Eisenhower
    April 16, 1953

you don't need to be on every day for a star for sure, 100% activity doesn't mean you on the site 100%, Buzz just sets the levels right

Re: star system

Originally posted by grantharris
    it hink that the star system is a good idea but i have a problem I CAN ONLY LOG ON EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS CAUSE OF WORK RESTRAINTS SO NOW WAT
    eh...o here is another complaint about star system!! haha

---------------------------

Originally posted by Cyrogen
    It's really easy to get a star, man, if you just come on when you can and browse around. If you're helpful when you can be, you'll have no trouble getting a star.
    i don't really think so...i tried and tried hard...but still no star i browse for hours and hours...still no star.....i have nothing to say

Merged double post next time please use the edit button.
    ~Demondo

sorry for double posting....
    Last edited by effects; 03-16-2004 at 07:47 AM.

i wasn't sure how well it would work at first, but after a few months i think it has worked extremely well, we haven't lost any regular community members, and we have gained heaps of new memebers while decreasing the bandwidth by over 90%..

its amazing how well its worked

effects: I have not confirmed this, but I'm starting to think that there are some regular members who don't have a star simply because BuZZ has been too busy to give them stars, and since no new VTMs have been released, they probably have all the ones they want anyway. I'd bet that a load of older members will get a star once the next VTM is uploaded.

zakkwylde: Actually, we did lose a member or two, it was a shame but what can you do?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast