Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Gaiden

Hybrid View

Ninja Gaiden

Got a 9.6 from XBox magazine. Tied with halo, splinter cell and others. Project Gotham racing got a 9.7 though highest ever

I did make guides, but they all suck so screw it. Also, rsjrv99 is my old name and the name I use everywhere else but here.

The scores for this game was well worth it.

but the game is deffinately NOT for novice gamers. I've been hardcore gamer for over 10 years and quite hoenstly this serves up a huge challenge.

Not only do you need fast reflexes (lightning) but you also need some decent puzzle solving skills since there is some investigating in the game.

the graphics are pretty decent and the backgrounds have supurb detail and variety. Not the same old humdrum.

I've only encountered water in the first level and well, I physically felt water logged after swimming do to it's detail. the sounds and look/feel of swimming in water was outstandingly done. It's a shame that so much detail was put into a rarely used feature. Though I'm only halfway through te game so there could hopefully be more water levels. I could almost taste and feel the water in my nose and ears as if I was actually swimming.

The special moves Ryu has are standard fare. But they're well implemented and even with the intense fast action I have had little trouble keeping an eye on Ryu as he hacked and slashed through enemies. though there were only a few cases I lost sight of him in later boss challenges.

In all I'll say the game is spectacular and even in "normal" level has enough challenge for even the most experienced of gamers.

It's a must buy for anyone with an Xbox.

Oh, the game is kinda sorta gory, but nothing excessive, even decapitations.

3D Buzz > General PC Gaming > PC Game Reviews > Ninja Gaiden
    There are 10 types of people on Earth: those who know binary and those who don't.

*thread moved*

thanks
    monsieurblack
    Moderator | Law Enforcer | SuperHero | Spam Filter

Ian Blackford
    Creative Designer | Head of Design
    Pointerâ„¢ Design

Originally posted by cgiannelli
    The scores for this game was well worth it.

but the game is deffinately NOT for novice gamers. I've been hardcore gamer for over 10 years and quite hoenstly this serves up a huge challenge.

Not only do you need fast reflexes (lightning) but you also need some decent puzzle solving skills since there is some investigating in the game.

the graphics are pretty decent and the backgrounds have supurb detail and variety. Not the same old humdrum.

I've only encountered water in the first level and well, I physically felt water logged after swimming do to it's detail. the sounds and look/feel of swimming in water was outstandingly done. It's a shame that so much detail was put into a rarely used feature. Though I'm only halfway through te game so there could hopefully be more water levels. I could almost taste and feel the water in my nose and ears as if I was actually swimming.

The special moves Ryu has are standard fare. But they're well implemented and even with the intense fast action I have had little trouble keeping an eye on Ryu as he hacked and slashed through enemies. though there were only a few cases I lost sight of him in later boss challenges.

In all I'll say the game is spectacular and even in "normal" level has enough challenge for even the most experienced of gamers.

It's a must buy for anyone with an Xbox.

Oh, the game is kinda sorta gory, but nothing excessive, even decapitations.
    I've been a gamerfor about 2 years and don't find this game EXTREMELY hard like most people do. I'm already on chapter 5 in 3 days. Of course, i played the demo all fo the time so i got good but still. And yes, this is a must buy for XBox. It will definetely get best graphics game ever like DOA3 did. And with the FPS so high, how do they do it?

I did make guides, but they all suck so screw it. Also, rsjrv99 is my old name and the name I use everywhere else but here.

But what are you guys talking about?!?... there are no good exclusive games for the X-Box!!

Seriously though, I think I might have to buy this one - but I probably should finish playing through the demo first. Seems like I never have time to play games - even when I really want to.

Gaiden is rocking my face off at the moment. Yes it's a bit hard, but nothing you can't beat without trying a couple of times.. Just stock up on potions and save often.. It gets frustrating seeing the Game OveR screen a lot, but you get used to it - because you really want to keep on playing. It's amazing how diverse the various levels are, I'm really impressed with the graphics.

Currently in chapter 9.
    Dan 'pezz' Kronholm.
    Currently working on: The MMO class!.
    Previously working on: Game called "Boom Bots", while learning Unity and C#. WIP thread here.

9?! Man i'm stuck on chapter 7. I hate the arrow dudes.

Chapter 13 now, but I haven't had time to play lately so not exactly stuck or anything.
    Dan 'pezz' Kronholm.
    Currently working on: The MMO class!.
    Previously working on: Game called "Boom Bots", while learning Unity and C#. WIP thread here.

Wow chapter 13..Im not sure what chapter Im on but I know it got pretty hard real quick..Cause sometimes I just get killed like crazy and Im like...whoa...I've not had a lot of time to play lately..I've noticed that ninja gaiden doesn't put you like one on one with the bad guys...its usually 3 on 1...but this game is crazy cool and fun....I still have trouble trying to pull off some of the combos..The music is even pretty cool on this game too...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast