Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Siggraph 2004 coming up soon!!

Well howdy ho there folks!

As some of you may know Siggraph 2004 is coming to Los Angeles, California in August and that is coming up soon. If you do plan on going and having trouble finding hotels, finding cheap airline tickets and what not let me know and i'll be glad to assist you. Also reply to the thread if you are planning to go to Siggraph this year so we can see how many 3dbuzz members are planning to be at siggraph.

If you'd like some more info about Siggraph 2004 click here

I will add new and additional information to this thread when they come up

Lookin forward to another great year at Siggraph
    ~*Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and Dreams are forever*~Walt Disney
    ~*its not what you are doing but who are you doing it with that makes the difference*~special man .LURM.

woo hoo that must been the 2004 siggraph buzz fund rasing CD must not be too far away

lets hope its just max and nothing else

Damn im greedy, but yeah last siggraph had the mech in maya...

so lets do something in max this time

I'll be there, but don't need travel help. I am not sure if I will be working in the Gnomon booth, or just migrating around the exhibit floor. Some of the classes look good, too. I've never been to Siggraph, do you know if you have to register in advance for the classes or just show up with your pass and walk in?

Also looking forward to the Animation Festival.
    Dez
    Pipeline Technical Director
    Legend 3D | VFX

I'm going. Is 3DBuzz doing the booth again? It would be fun to see everybody in person.

Originally posted by BigMikie
    I'm going. Is 3DBuzz doing the booth again? It would be fun to see everybody in person.
    yep he does but I am not sure what # last time it was 3049 I belive...

Experimental Architecture | NovaSynthesis

"If Paul Holm hasnt hit SUBMIT, by the time i do then i would suggest that you read the manual [...]" - geedie

Yes you do have to register if you plan on going to the classes and as of Buzz having a booth, yes i do believe so unless otherwise said by Buzz himself (looks around ) i'm sure he'll reply to this thread and state if he is or is not.
    ~*Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and Dreams are forever*~Walt Disney
    ~*its not what you are doing but who are you doing it with that makes the difference*~special man .LURM.

I was planning to go this year, even had the money saved, but then I got accepted to VFS and that made me 26k short Plus I have to take Drawing Fundamentals which ends on the day Siggraph begins, so I'm out of luck!

But good luck to all those attending!

I haven't decided yet on going or not. I would like to but have to see how much time I can get off of work since I will be away a couple of weeks before Siggrpah.

If not, then there is always next year.

Well, I've been looking at airline and hotel stuff see wheth it would be possible to go, and I think it's possible that I'll show up. Thoug I decided it would help my chances greatly if I found a person to spilt a hotel room with, as that would save me about $300, depending on how long I'm there and where I stay.

But anyhow, hope to see ya'll there!
    <NelsonLaQuet1> isnt denmar rambow and sunshine happy land?

Dobe dude, i'd split a room with you and costs. I just need to see if Buzz will have any extra tickets for siggraph, because thats the only way i'd be able to go.
    -Tyler Reed

http://www.3dluvr.com/treed

Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.4Ghz
    Asus P5NSLI
    eVGA 7900 GT CO Superclocked @ 570/1760
    OCZ 2GB (4x 512mb) DDR2 667
    WD 250gb 7200rpm SATA II
    SoundBlaster Audigy+Klipsch 2.1 THX speakers
    Enermax Liberty 535w PSU
    Thermaltake Matrix VX VD 3000 case
    Dual 19" Flat Crt's

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast