Critique on a droid model

Looking for critique on this piece. I know it's not textured, but that's mainly due to the fact that the conceptual drawing I did this from was only a pencil one. I can't find any images on the web of the Red Terror Droid either.. :\ (it's from Star Wars btw)

hmmwell not know what the Red terror droid is and not being able to see what your source images were to see how close you are to what is is supposed to look like it is really impossible to say. I mena it looks like a droid. you should post some of the concept art. otherwise there is no way to judge it. I mean it looks like the modeling is sound. The character itself is a little on the lame side but that is not your fault you didn't design him. but the modeling looks very clean
    Good Job

Yeah, I would post the concept image I used, but it's from a book I purchased, so I dunno if it would be illegal for me to do that or not. :\

its looking good. could use some more detail in the head and shoulders, because they dont seem to fit all that well compared to the torso. But these details can be added through textures, so not a big deal.

I would like to see it textured
    "Find me guilty when true guilt is from within."
    Metallica -- The Thorn Within

Also unless this is a low poly model don't forget to round all the edges. There are rarely ever razor sharp corners/edges in the real world.

-jscott

where did the original design come from?

Which starwars movie was it designed for?

is it published in any of the books e.g art of starwars?

looks good to me need to round it up some
    Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we are stoned
    Immaculate.