Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

smoke blown in to face

hello every one i am samputh
    can some one help me out how to make a simple smoke been blown in to a face say like a hollowman effect i wanted the segar smoke to be blow in to human face it has to transfer smoke in to face similar to hollowman movie effect when a segar smoke changes in to a face can some one tell me how to make this effect using this maya particle effects please please tell me i used goal it's not working that much for me please tell me the other way or please help me to get some mel script's so that i can do it more natural

thank's in advance

E.mail : samputh007@rediffmail.com

whats the problem ... the smoke you do not like or its not going where you want it to

request help

hi i have problem that the particle doesnot go where i wanted them to go in used particle emiter and goal to get the effect in the attribute editor i have adjusted the goal weight but it's no that real and natural i wanted some mel script's so that it smooth and smoke blowing in to the face will be natural

E.mail : samputh007@rediffmail.com

hey looks like a fun tutorial i'll give it a try
    Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we are stoned
    Immaculate.

thank's for the tutorials

can some please help me how to blow a smoke in to face i will make it clear for you the face will be invisible when the smoke is blown off the face should apper and then it should dissappear i used goal and life spans but it not working that much can some one please help me

You really are not explaining your self well

You keep asking the same question over and over again and it appears nothing we say helps you

Do you have the smoke the way you want it to render

Is the smoke flying in the direction you want it to

IS the smoke shaded the way you want it to

Make two copies of the face, put them on seperate layers

when you want smoke on a face animate the visibility, when you need the face to be invisible set a key to 0

That is, use dteped keys ... 1 for visible ... 0 for invisible

particles are good but fluid effects are perfect for this u might even try a 2d fluid effect for something like this would be easy to controle and fast!!!
    -The fillmore is proud to welcome back some old friends with a brand new name... A Band of Gypsys!!

-Spirit of Jimi Hendrix

http://www.youtube.com/antcoart

I think you are having colision issue. do you have it setup so that the smoke particles do not go through the face? that have to bounce off and go around. Other wise you are not going to see the face. maybe even make some of them stick to the face temporaly

HI
    i m not sure that this is u want but u try out.

u do reverse
    emit particales form face and then put put neuton and turbulance force and play reverse.

u emit particles with minimum speed so particles will collect on face and then animate the speed.

it will might work.

ketan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast