Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Wow that was way too long and boring. *posts to boost activity level* Well, I guess I'll begin my search through the forum for a different Unreal Mod tutorial that I can download.

I'm Sorry

well i have been here everyday for the past month posting and clicking. asking questions and giving my two cents on other people's work and no star and you know what i don't care. not sure how long it takes and i don't care. this place has opened a whole new world for me. i'm going to the book store, library anyplace i can(mostly here) just to learn what i can. i first came here before the star program and just down loaded anything and never really used the vtm's. for wasting buzz's bandwith i'm sorry but anyway this place is awesome and for all those who want a star if you really give i believe we will be rewarded.
    Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we are stoned
    Immaculate.

Originally posted by ziphren
    Wow that was way too long and boring. *posts to boost activity level* Well, I guess I'll begin my search through the forum for a different Unreal Mod tutorial that I can download.
    That's you'r choice, but I don't think you can find something better than 3dbuzz.com, but sure there are great tut's on the net. And ironically it's like those who have earned the stars don't need or really want them, they are here because of the community.

I'll have plenty to offer once I have some -basic- knowledge.
    By the way, I said I'll be searching within the forums

Man i don´t know english but this vtms i have the humanik tutorial and i understand the video because is very good the explications (...), but i don´t know what all members are talking in some topics and i only like the vtms, but now i need post replysin the forum and this is very hard to me.... but how i can take the great videos tutorials?!?!.... is a good idea the system of stars , but to me (a brazilian ) is bad , in the past was easy take the VTMs and study , but now have burocracy (i'm sorry, my english is still lacking ).

thanks to the attention.

(ps: now my posts are ever 5 .........).
    Last edited by Sh0oter; 03-12-2004 at 11:19 PM.

You cannot take the VTM's just like that anymore.. This is supposed to be a community ( there are about 88% with a post count of 0 that prolly just takes the vtm's and leave, this is not the ppl Buzz want's to help, he want to keep the community alive)
    Ps. Bandwidth is expensive..

Progress

How do i know how close i am to getting a star?how long does it usually take?

For me i have a star which is nice but it doesn't really make any difference as i don't download VTM's on my 56k modem.
    It's like one of those stars you got at primary school for being a good boy or girl.
    So if your here long enough and be good to the site you will get a star
    Thats how people should look at the star system and stop complaining they have not got one
    Scott Moncrieff: Graduate: HND Interactive Multimedia Creation
    Maxon Cinema 4D R11.5 XL + Mograph 2 + Hair |Adobe Production Studio/Photoshop CS6

Ok now i understand , soo i will wait

(wait in vain - Bob Marley) i love 3d how i will never come back to this site i have the combustion vtms (i found in a cd-r older) and the humanik
    , and now i am loking for motionbuilder or lightwave, maybe lightwave first.
    sorry, but my english sucks... 8P

vtms NOW !

UT4ever
    ¶i - Psychopaths Inc. Clan

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast