Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    I dont get it, why pre-order?
    I havent ever pre ordered anything, dont know what the + is, only that you dont have to walk to your shop? or do you get the game 1 week sooner or smth?

By the way how can UK buyers claim the rebate money back? Any idea on how this works? Do they re-imburse your credit card or what?

Originally posted by phOny

i thought they had to honour it by law, over here they do i think...
    in u.s.

only on b&m you have to honor mis-labeled price.
    websites is subject to system errors, hacks,etc so they do not have to honor it, but they cannot charge you the corrected price. w/o your consent.

btw, this price tag isn't a mistake: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=645577
    Last edited by scootch; 03-03-2004 at 06:34 AM.

Gametag: Monkeychop
    Live Games: Rally Sport Challenge2, Full Spectrum Warrior (authentic only), PRG2

Originally posted by Tjirp
    I dont get it, why pre-order?
    I havent ever pre ordered anything, dont know what the + is, only that you dont have to walk to your shop? or do you get the game 1 week sooner or smth?
    well Tjirp your right in a way, but as some of us are in the UK, were not even sure if the SE will be released here, so If we pre-order were guaranteed to get a copy, while we still can.. before they all fly of the shelves

From The MAN Himself, The Number_1 From The A-Class
    [YoUr]Phobia (Audience Roars Wildly)

I pre-ordered my copy, but I didn't get an e-mail 24 hours later like the site said I would. I wonder if that means that my order didn't go through? I'll try e-mailing them.

Tjirp: The pre-order guarantees you a copy. Since they are being produced in limited quantities that is a good idea. Also, sometimes you might get a little bonus for pre-ordering like a t-shirt or something.

sebbyt: It's a rebate against a FUTURE purchase, so I don't see why they can't credit you.

hmm, well, I live in the netherlands, And i'm 100% sure that the game will be out here at dynabite (checked their site).
    And since there is almost non community here, I'm sure I get it, and still, I will be waiting for the shop to open.

Nooooooo I was just about to order it finally and I get this:

The product you requested is currently not available. It may be out of stock, no longer available or we may be performing site maintenance, making it temporarily not available. If you think you reached this page in error, please try again later or contact us and let us know.

If you need immediate assistance, please contact the EBgames.com Customer Service Center at 1-877-432-9675 or visit the EBgames.com Help Desk.
    Dan 'pezz' Kronholm.
    Currently working on: The MMO class!.
    Previously working on: Game called "Boom Bots", while learning Unity and C#. WIP thread here.

Amazon.com has SE for the $39.99 price too. I only went there cause I had a $10 gift certfificate I needed to use up.

Yup it seems amazon and gamestop are still selling it. EBGames ran out of stock.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast