Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by morinaga

Plus he has to be absolutley insane, he decided to invade Iraq on the grounds that they might have some weapons of mass distruction (who were not threatening any country at the time but apparently could) while North Korea Has Nuclear weapons pulled out of the nuclear proliferation treaty and are threatening to use them on the surrounding countries. So what happens Bush starts removing troups from Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like when people use that "Why Iraq and not Korea argument". If Bush decided to go after Korea instead of Iraq because they have nuclear weapons then everybody who is calling Bush insane now for going into Iraq would still be calling him insane because he should be worried about other countries that support terrorism like hmmm, Iraq.

About this contest, I like the idea for this just not the subject. Why don't the democrats try to have a contest where people make ads that highlight the ideas and vision of the democrats. But I guess making fun of Bush is better for TV.

First off i am i Major republican and support Bush 100% for 2 reasons he is my president, and he decides on more crucial things than we know about that help to save our lives. He does more that we can possibly know. There is a lot of stress in the job of the presedent. Think about it you are constitly haveing to make decisions when half the time you arent even all that sure of out come of what you are going to do but something has to be done NOW. the thing that i hate is he makes one of those decisions and all of a sudden he is the devil, he is the worst president the world. that is wrong if i recall correctly President Clinton is suppose to be the model citizen of the US but guess what he cheated on his wife he lied about it to the american public he cut funding to the military when they needed it he sent quite a bit of the military in to poverty (technically speaking). Granted bush has his faults but guess what he is human just like you and me. When you call president Bush a bad president compare him to some of our former persident espacially clinton and he bush an angel .
    JapanGaku - Blog about Japan, J-Drama, and the Japanese Language
    BuddyLindsey.com - My Development Blog

Why does the fact that Clinton cheated on his wife keep coming up when people talk about whether he was a good president or not? It has no bearing on the fact.

Kennedy nailed half the women in the country but no one holds that against him.

yes but clinton lied about it when asked in the court of law. That is illegal there is no telling what else he lied about. that is why it comes up. but ok what about the economy yes he raised the econmy to an all time high but in the last few months of his presidency it was dropping at almost record speeds and Clinton still was saying that it was high even though about every report on the new said otherwise.

Ha Ha Ha Ha. Americans you make me laugh.
    "For once maybe someone will call me sir without adding your making a scene." Homer J Simpson

That is why we should not discuss polotics because of all the disagreements that can come of it

maybe we shouldn't discuss it here, but it is fun. As long as no one takes it personally.

This is not the place to start a flame war..
    *I can feel the heat rising*

Originally posted by refinermedia

About this contest, I like the idea for this just not the subject. Why don't the democrats try to have a contest where people make ads that highlight the ideas and vision of the democrats. But I guess making fun of Bush is better for TV.
    this is my point exactly

BTW big deal if no weapons were found we all know they were there and god bless bush he has elimninated from the earth a truly evil man even if it may have been for questionable reasons. im sure if you were to ask the families of those tourtured by him they would agree. People wrer not so angry when we toppeled nazi germany, was that our business? no but it was a truly evil movement and the earth is a bettter place without hittler correct?
    ohh well im done now i just hope bust keeps true to his promise to help rebuild iraq.

some of you seem to forget bush didnt righfully win the election.. Bush is a horrible president, and if he gets voted back in.. fairly, then ill consider changing my opinion
    "If i could ask god one question, i would ask where babies come from.. just to see how he explains it"

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast