Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Bush in 30 seconds

http://www.bushin30seconds.org/

some really interesting stuff....

yea heared about that contest a while ago but lost track of it, thx for bringing it back up :P
    Don't shoot the messenger

some interesting clips there, personally i think imagine and desktop are the best ones, even though theres nothing good about the topic

Never heard bout this contest but looks pretty interesting! Is one of the rules of the contest to critisize the Bush administration or is this just what everyone thinks
    "The labours of men of genius, however erroneously directed, scarcely ever fail in ultimately turning to the solid advantage of mankind"
    -- Mary Shelley

GREAT another propaganda filled peice of chit site funded by dummycraps im so glad people have no lives and spend their days making worthless remarks about our ELECTED president GET A LIFE! if america is so freaking bad go live in Syria or beter yet jump off a bridge i may not agree with some things in america but hell id rather live here than anywhere else in the world!!! has bush made mistakes yes but some people seem to forget (D) Bill Clinton made a mockery of the USA giving the world a heaping helping dose of white trash jerry springerism. you get what you vote for! if who you voted for didnt win quit crying and making stupid pariodies of it and spread your word in a positive light instead of always toss in mud. sorry if i offended

your sincere friend
    Dustan Nelson

Demize:
    The finalists are also being sent out to our panel of celebrity judges which includes Michael Moore, Donna Brazile, Jack Black, Janeane Garofalo, Margaret Cho and Gus Van Sant. These judges will determine which ad wins the contest overall.
    I fail to believe any sane person would read further than that...
    Giggidy! Giggidy! Giggidy!

yeah i see these same sites run be extremist republicans too and it all makes me sick!!!! its trash but i love freedom of speach so i accept that thisgs like this are out there i just need to vent sometimes lol

also id like to see some statistics to back up claims from credible sources. ok its time for me to try now you must beleive me although my view is unfounded "I am God...." did it work if so send me all your savings ill setup a paypal account.

Originally posted by Demize
    GREAT another propaganda filled peice of chit site funded by dummycraps im so glad people have no lives and spend their days making worthless remarks about our ELECTED president GET A LIFE! if america is so freaking bad go live in Syria or beter yet jump off a bridge i may not agree with some things in america but hell id rather live here than anywhere else in the world!!! has bush made mistakes yes but some people seem to forget (D) Bill Clinton made a mockery of the USA giving the world a heaping helping dose of white trash jerry springerism. you get what you vote for! if who you voted for didnt win quit crying and making stupid pariodies of it and spread your word in a positive light instead of always toss in mud. sorry if i offended

your sincere friend
    Dustan Nelson
    what
    "The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't." --Douglas Adams

Originally posted by Demize

your sincere friend
    Dustan Nelson
    I didnt think people got a choice between old billy and Georgy, I thought it was Al Gore who ran when G.w.Bush was elected.

Theres also a quote I keep hearing "The world likes America, just not the president"

Plus he has to be absolutley insane, he decided to invade Iraq on the grounds that they might have some weapons of mass distruction (who were not threatening any country at the time but apparently could) while North Korea Has Nuclear weapons pulled out of the nuclear proliferation treaty and are threatening to use them on the surrounding countries. So what happens Bush starts removing troups from Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like America alot But Bush is out of his mind, I think there are a couple of very hard working republicans behind him.
    Well I don't have anything else planned for today, let's get drunk!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast