Community Classes/Exercises?

While reading article after article and doc after doc on UnrealScript it dawned on me that I really haven't any project ideas that are feasible for a beginner so I got to thinking it would be great to have the more experienced coders come up with some exercises for us newbs to do so that we can learn UScript easier because without the knowledge base coding can be a bit discouraging. So I am asking those that know how, to tell me what you think. Is this a good idea and if so would you all be willing to help us out and give us small projects, like homework so to speak. Anyway it is just a thought. I would really like to learn Unreal Script especially before the release of UE3 :/ so if you guys wouldn'y mind giving me a hand I would appreciate it.

Maybe Buzz and crew could put the class up and u all could grade or give assistance/.... just a thought.

-Chavez
    My 3DS Max Sprite Sheet Renderer
    A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have.
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Nice idea, now all there's necessary is someone who's willing to actually create exercises for the newby's...

yea now we just need one to want to do it :/
    My 3DS Max Sprite Sheet Renderer
    A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have.
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Make a basic InstantFire weapon from scratch. A machinegun, not copying the assault rifle.