Thread: Jewels

Jewels

Hi there!

This is my latest image. Tell me what you think!

Thanks

http://www.freewebs.com/adriantiba3/pages/ring.htm

WOW! those are some pretty good jewels you got there. To me they need som more dirt on them like a few scratches here and there, very faint though.

I did make guides, but they all suck so screw it. Also, rsjrv99 is my old name and the name I use everywhere else but here.

bvlgary makes perfumes and lotions and stuff though....i know cause i bought my mom some for xmas...
    Please Visit our Friends at: 3D-Palace | Pixel Academy | CG Networks | MELScripting.com | Inferno3d | Ed Harriss
    � Always read the FAQs! Lounge FAQ | Main FAQ | Demondo's Revised FAQ | 3DSMax FAQ | Houdini Apprentice FAQ
    � Need a star? Be active! Read threads, post, make polls, and participate. I garuntee it's more rewarding when you try! More info here.
    � Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP
    Help support the future of 3dbuzz by becoming a MEMBER SPONSOR. Thank you to our current member sponsors!

Yes, they make parfumes, watches, accesories, but also lots of jewels. Check the site of Bvlgari:

http://www.bulgari.com/index.asp

The jewels are nice but the rendering is way to clean it looks very artificial. The bullets though I really liked, good work.

Laurence.
    "For once maybe someone will call me sir without adding your making a scene." Homer J Simpson

Originally posted by adit1001
    Yes, they make parfumes, watches, accesories, but also lots of jewels. Check the site of Bvlgari:

http://www.bulgari.com/index.asp
    hmm, never saw those in the store
    Please Visit our Friends at: 3D-Palace | Pixel Academy | CG Networks | MELScripting.com | Inferno3d | Ed Harriss
    � Always read the FAQs! Lounge FAQ | Main FAQ | Demondo's Revised FAQ | 3DSMax FAQ | Houdini Apprentice FAQ
    � Need a star? Be active! Read threads, post, make polls, and participate. I garuntee it's more rewarding when you try! More info here.
    � Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP
    Help support the future of 3dbuzz by becoming a MEMBER SPONSOR. Thank you to our current member sponsors!

Check some more. It is from there with little modifications from me. Check at the Bvlgari lines. Anyway, you must be convinced that Bvlgary produce not only parfumes as you sad.