View Poll Results: How would you rate Morrowind?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

12 85.71%
  • Good

2 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Ugly

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Who has played Morrowind yet? Just rented it today for the XBox. Just interested to see who else has played it and what ou think. Even if it is for the PC. Actually, for those that have plaed both, compare.

Thumbs up

I can honestly say Morrowind is one of the most indepth games I ever played. I have it for PC and I play it constantly. It's like crack in game form. I highly recomend it.

I have it, great great great game! I havent had much time to play it though.
    A.K.A. = "The Chad" or "Chad-D"
    I USE 3D STUDIO MAX 4.2!!!!

Yeah... The XBox version looks really nice. My friend was playing it. I haven't had a chanceto try it but he has played both and does prefer the XBox one, for the simple reason that he likes using a controller. Reason enough for me. I will probably end up buying it.

What is Morrowind ? is it a shoot em up game or something more sophisticated ?

Way more sophisticated than any shoot em up.. check out www.morrowind.com for more info. I love it but not as much as TES: daggerfall.

The closest thing i have played to Morrowind is the demo of Daggerfall, which i think is a great game. My barbarian is having trouble making it out of the demo dungeon, though.

As for Morrowind, it sounds very impressive. I've heard that you can actually steal things like tablespoons and sell them at the nearest pawn shop. There's actually that much detail in the game. The whole day/night & weather system sounds brilliant, too.

I may pick up a copy, but i have a feeling it might not run so great on meh ol' 'puter. Maybe it'll encourage me to upgrade before Neverwinter Nights comes out.
    This ain't something else. This is this.

At this point, it may be cheaper to get an XBox and the game. Depending on the upgrades. But it is a great game. Pretty much anything that isn't bolted down is stealable. You can't just sell all your loot to one person because there are things they don't want and they only have a limited cash supply. You can steal the clothes off of a dead person. You can also have different skill types. You can only hold a certain ammount of items weight wise.

Morrowwind is a great game, I was blown away by how indepth it was. I managed to get lost quite a few times which is great, finnaly getting away from linear gameplay.

yeah morrowind is a very indepth game. but the first time i tried it, took me forever to get around.

luckily there is a "speed boots" mod.
    Forever always seems
    to be around when things begin
    but forever never seems
    to be around when things end...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast